Chapter 56

A Student
Copyright ©
Chapter 56
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ vomment ;)

"What isn't there to love?" He asks standing behind me.

I look at the mirror with fury. "I wish I had long legs," I say strongly.

Alec gets down and starts tracing my legs with his hands. "Why? When your legs are flawless. Not a single mark or blemish, beautiful warm skin. Now do you see any blemishes?" I shake my head. His hands travel up my thighs fucking my logical part of my head over. "And your thighs? Your thighs give life to jeans. See now those are real thick thighs," and he grips my thighs his strong hand unable to grab all of my mass in my thighs.

"I'm flat," and I flinch. I speak to myself in so much hatred, I've always been so cruel to myself.

Alec smiles kissing my cheek. I stare at the mirror taking deep breaths. "Stand sideways," he commands me and I turn sideways. See what I mean by flat? "Now that's obviously geometry based. Even rulers are flat when you stand them sideways. Now go back to facing the mirror."

I tilt my head, well that's a difference. Not a difference big enough though. Alec sighs shaking his head. "See, you see this," and he takes the blanket and covers all my top. That looks... Weird?... "I see this," and he lifts the blanket up to show my abdomen. I smile, but I feel like I'm betraying my believes by seeing good. "It's a hell of an hourglass," says Alec throwing away the blanket. He puts both hands on my waist. "You have a tiny waist, and yet large hips. You call that flat, I call it fascinating."

I tilt my head the other side but I look away from the mirror. There's a big discussion in my head between the evil side, and the angelic side. My evil side is winning, I am avoiding to believe and see any kind of beauty. But whenever I assure myself I'm flat, I remember my huge hips and tiny waist. Alec takes me back to stare at my physical angering my demons.

"Now your chest," he says his hands on my ribs. "I'll try to stay off sexual, no promises. Stand sideways," and I do. I cringe and nod at my demons, flat. Is like I vanished. Alec turns me again and his fingers intertwine with mine. "Sideways of course, now look. Look really good, men have the talent to see further than the social hatred society has set on you girls."

I nod slowly. Girls are supposed to be art works, especial and of all sizes and shapes. Society is trying to get rid of that, forcing girls to become all the same and trashy. Girls aren't trashy, girls aren't ugly, girls are unique and glamorous. Girls come in all shapes, forms, heights, colors, sizes, and flaws. I swallow hard, my wrists are starting to itch, and I look down at them. Alec notices and starts running his thumbs over my scars soothing my ache. I look up again, face it Nysa, face it because this is who you are. This is what you've got. This is what makes you, you.

"Round, creamy, voluptuous, full breasts," he whispers in my ear. "Imagine now bigger breasts, I don't want that, now do you? Why? It'll look unbalanced. That's not you, this is you."

Well bigger breasts indeed will look weird. Wide hips, big breasts, I would look like a stretched hourglass. Plus I've heard big breasts can be lots of work, running and going up the stairs is a mission. But then they're snuggly, and big- but that's not me.

"And that face, your face is art work. Large proportioned face, perfect angles. Thick eyebrows arching over your big brown eyes. Eyes that confuse me daily, because sometimes they're green. It's beautiful, mysteriously gorgeous. A thin nose to balance out your strong cheekbones." He pulls my hair back and holds it in a ponytail. "And your lips, part of the reason I doubt my existence. Full lips, your bottom lip fuller than the top, perfect for biting and tugging. You hair is... Your hair makes my animalistic instincts awake."