Chapter 69

A Student
Copyright ©
Chapter 69 (Pun intended)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ VOMMENT

Because some of you wanted, I will not remove this entire chapter because of the sex. So there you have it, I'll have the usual ~**~*~*~ to sign, do NOT read any further if you feel uncomfortable. I warned you.

ILYSM XOXO

I scream and laugh, somewhere in between. The sand in my feet makes my running slow down, my wet legs get covered in beach sand. I hear Alec's footsteps shove in the sand as he runs right behind me getting closer and closer every time. I see the palm trees on one side and I run in between them to gain some distance between us. My hands grip the trunk of the coconut trees as I try to gain balance and keep running. My thighs burn as I make more exercise right now than I've done in a month. Alec must find my running very hilarious, as we've been running for ten minutes and I'm already slowing down. My night vision is perfect though, thankfully if have my contacts on I can at least see if I got baby crabs under my feet. I make a sharp turn gripping the tall thin tree in my hand and finding his blue eyes in the middle of the dark. I move to the right and he mimics my movements. I move to the left and he mimics me again. I look down quickly finding myself a coconut, I turn around, ducking down, grabbing it, and throwing it at him. I pick up speed leaving footsteps of my trail behind me in the yellow beach sand.

I see a bonfire further away, the silhouettes of Cris, Ray, Vickie, and some random hoe Cris brought with him. Talking about that, I'm in motherland by the way. My father decided to be funny and stay in US for a long vacation time just to piss me off. Also, my grandfather commanded me here the nearest second until he figures out why do I always end up in trouble. My mother also agreed saying I need a break from all the snow in this winter. That was a total lie, she wanted to spend the entire winter season with the doctor. My brother agreed too, kicking me out saying it's time I stop taking the responsibilities and take a chill pill under a coconut tree. Last but not least, Alec agreed, saying "you're always stressed and worried for all of us, you can't stop looking out the windows since Carter has run away, and sometimes you get flash backs from your Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in your sleep. You need to take your family's advice and get a break from this winter." I refused to come here all alone, so I agreed with my family who love me so much they kicked me out, as long as my friends come along. The doctor gave me a week excuse for school, using my PTSD issues as an excuse. Plus the week vacation of Christmas meaning I've got two weeks to fool around in motherland.

I run faster ducking and taking a bunch of dried sand to throw it behind me. Once I'm so close to the bonfire, so freaking close to get a stick and poke Alec in the eye, his arms wrap around my waist swinging me up, carrying me to the water. I scream trying to wiggle out, and my screams muffle as I make contact with the warm water. Little bitch! He's gonna get the payback so fucking soon. I swim underwater, the only type of swimming I know, and grip some rocks under the water. I open my eyes watching his feet and white pants under the tropical water. I see a group of fish swim right past me and I smile waving my hand in slow motion. Once they crossed, I take a piece of coral and start running it over Alec's feet. To say he got scared is an understatement, he begun running the opposite way, towards the ocean instead of land.

I swim back out standing up and letting the waves crash against my feet. Alec looks at me and I stuck my tongue out. I remember I'm lucky I didn't lost a contact. Anyways, I can feel myself ready to run again. "I'm not going to do it again," says Alec his hands up in submission. I wink at Cris and Cris gives me a nod letting his chick go. Alec walks closer to me and closer until I shrug. "See, no more water jokes." And I laugh as Cris and Ray shove Alec straight for the next wave. We high five each other doing our handshake.