Chapter 39

A student
Copyright ©
Chapter 39
~~~~~~~~~ XOXO V&C

I know, the banner says a lot, but no you won't have to skip anything. (Unless you've never taken health class, read in Wattpad, or you're under the age of 11)

It's really important you don't skip the end
~~~~~~~~~ Love, Luna

"Get changed," he whispers huskily. "To answer your question, we are stranded miles away from the bathroom. I forgot to add that to the receptionist."

Did he seriously forgot for a bathroom?

He shrugs. "Shit happens."

I simply laugh it off, because who'd forget to ask for a bathroom? I'm cool, I actually got lost with my brother in the woods when I was young, we had to live a week in the forests and that's when I knew I don't like to eat dead animals. I've lived without a bathroom and I'm okay with it. As long as I'm not with someone I don't trust, which I'm not.

I trust Alec to do the right thing as silly as that is. I go to stand besides the tent and take my crop top off, and unzip my knee length pencil skirt.

"Oh baby girl," he groans. "Nysa, why?"

I chuckle. I forgot to mention I'm wearing no bra. I slip out of my skirt and bend down to look around inside the black gymnastic bag he brought. So the guy has some style I see. He brought very important stuff even if we are here just for the night. I pick out a night gown and stand back up. I slowly slip out of my heels and ask him, "am I going to need this?" I ask him about the night gown not turning around.

"That depends if you keep teasing me with that ass," he answers.

I wish he could elaborate what he means because honestly, I'm flat as a table. I slip the gown on and throw him his pajama pants. I cover my eyes but leave a wide space between my fingers as he takes his formal suit off, showing off shamelessly in his Calvin Klein underwear and slipping his pants on. And God he looks good, from tip of hair to toe. Built muscle everywhere, smooth skin, his tattoos on his sides, tall and just divine. And it all stands right in front of me just waiting for someone to take care of all of that. I click my tongue, that's no shame, such a bad boy.

"After you," he says motioning to the tent. I step carefully on the grass, everything being illuminated by lamps in the trees and candles in the floor. I hop on inside the tent crawling inside. To even begin to describe this place it's impossible, it's cute and just so cozy, it's like a bedroom. It's round and big, and I wonder if it'll be able to hold our weight. Alec slips inside smiling mischievously and looking up like I am.

I can see the fallen leaves slowly making their way down the cone-shaped tent and the dim brightness of the stars above us. I look down to catch Alec distracted by the stars and slowly make my way towards him. I sneak inside his strong arms kissing his neck. He softly gasps wrapping his arms around me.

"Will this hold our weight?" I ask referring to the tent and how it's hanging off ground. I don't want to die rotating off down a cliff with my boyfriend. That's just... Don't think about that.

"It's titanium chains, it holds the weight of an adult elephant."

Well I'm pretty sure it can hold at least three hundred pounds we make together. I keep leaving peck kisses all over his jaw and neck, sliding my hands across his back and grasping his skin. I position myself to straddle him and worship him like he worships me. Things heat up pretty quickly as the kiss becomes more intense, passion surging in our veins, burning our logic and fading away any thought that isn't us. I grasp his bottom lip in between my teeth, sucking on it wildly. He groans in approval wrapping his arms around my hips and pulling me against his chest.