Chapter 33

A Student
Copyright ©
Chapter 33
~~~~~~~~~~ vomment babes!!

"You looked like you knew my mom," I told Alec as I place my clothing in one of the empty closets. He brought me here to a guest room where I'll spend days. Even if I'm mind-fucked due to my mom speaking English this whole time, and Alec implying she knows his family, I am still happy I got to leave telling her the truth. I open the door for the bathroom and place a towel and some of my bathroom stuff in the cabinet. That bathroom be looking so good I wanna drown in the bathtub.

Alec laughs humorlessly, "you won't believe me."

"You just came clean with me. Better tell me everything." I smile in assurance with the towel in my hand. Where can I place a pistol in this house where no one will find it? "That's our relationship all about, being emotionally clean."

He smiles and nods. "But there are some things..." He takes a deep breath. "That are beyond us two." He runs a hand through his hair.

I carefully take the towel far away from him and place it in the cabinet under the sink. I come back to him and wrap my arms around his neck. "Don't let something beyond us two come between us," I say seriously. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"You won't believe me."

"Try me."

"Nysa-"

"Try me."

"I've met your mother before." He says pouring the truth out. "We've never talked before, we just happened to meet one day at my father's company." It's possible my mom works for a very high and fancy oil company. "It's okay if you don't believe me just don't be mad at me."

"I won't be mad at you," I say smiling.

"Your mother is my father's mistress."

My smile slowly dissolved and so did my arms. I dropped my arms from his neck and slowly stepped back. I laughed without humor at his insolence and offensive words. I shake my head, it's not possible, it can't be possible. I take a deep breath and start to shake. Impossible, nothing is impossible... It all seems impossible until it's done. But no, my mom knew who I was dating since I got my panic attack, why didn't she ever told me something like that? She would tell me anything, I know it because she always has told me the stuff how they were without sugarcoating. I shake my head, I won't doubt my mother's dignity. Not because some boyfriend thinks my mother is some whore I'll believe him. No, it's not possible.

"Nysa-"

"Shut up!" I yell gripping my hair. "How dare you?" I whisper with tears burning in my eyes. "Damn you!" I yell before running into the bathroom. I slam the door on his face, drop to the floor behind the bathroom door and start crying. No, my mom wouldn't hurt me like that.

I begin to sob because it all makes sense. Language isn't a separation anymore, my mom always spoke English this whole time. My mom got extra shifts coming home at night just to leave right after. The day when Alec was running after me to tickle me and I opened a hidden door under the stairs I saw his father and heard the grossing moans and groans, and he had a naked brunet woman in his arms. I tried my best to push that memory away, but it's just slapping me in the face right now. I know my mom's hair with blind eyes, her shoulder length hair with red highlights it's a beautiful unique hair you can't mistake. I screamed, sobbing, thinking she's been lying to me the whole time. I shake my head again and pull my hair harder, she wouldn't hurt me like this. No, it's impossible. My subconscious reminds me of that time I mentioned my mother's name to Mr. Ivanov and how he completely shut up and treated me better. No, it's not possible. And again my subconscious laughs at me and reminds me of that time she told me she works at a Russian worldwide petroleum company, how she's the secretary for the Russian boss, and how that's probably the best job she could get in USA.