Chapter 46

A Student
Copyright ©
Chapter 46
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ comment and vote xoxo

I run inside pushing away all the broken glass and jars out of my way with the broom. I find Alec shaking in the floor every limb of his body shaking abruptly. I go to my knees and just to touch his hair sends him into a reflex grabbing my wrist roughly. He looks up to me straight into my eyes. Sweat drips from his forehead to his nose a huge pond of sweat and tears on the floor. Slowly he let's go of my wrists looking at me in awe. "You didn't leave," he says tears streaming down his face. "You didn't," he gulps, "leave me."

I shake my head smiling laying his head on my laps. "No baby," I say kissing his forehead and pushing his soaked wet hair away. "I'm right here, I'm right here baby and I won't leave you."

"Why can't you just turn around and leave?" He wheezes. "I told you to leave."

"I can't, I can't leave you. Scream at me all you want but I won't leave you."

My tears drop and his tears run down his face both of our tears combining and dripping down to the floor. I lean down and kiss his forehead twice. "You don't understand," he says. "I can't let you stay because I'm dangerous for you. I've put you through hell and I-" he gasps -"I can't let you suffer because of me."

I chuckle at his insolence and innocent words. "You gave me love when I wanted death," I tell him stroking his cheeks. "You gave me a moment of happiness when all I've ever known was sadness and darkness." I press my lips on his forehead. "You showed me beautiful when I saw ugly and worthless." I lower my lips to kiss the tip of his nose. "You, it's always been you, and don't think I can ever let you go because I have so much of you in the broken million pieces of my heart." I laugh softly smiling at him and he returns the smile just staring and looking into my eyes. "I was never supposed to fall this hard. But you know what? I did and that's the truth, you're what keeps me holding on. It'll hurt like hell to let you go."

"I'm such a disgusting human being for talking to you so roughly when all you wanted is to help," he says stroking my cheek with his shaking hand. "I don't ask forgiveness, because I can't even see your face and know I've raised my voice to such tenderness."

"Well look at me, and know that I don't care, because I love you. Not only that but that was never you, that was your way to cope with all you have bursting inside. And I'm glad you took it on me because I won't ever believe such words. I know you don't want me gone, I know Alec, and nothing you scream on a withdrawal phase won't change that."

He licks his dry lips staring at me. He just stares into my brown eyes breathing deeply. "Sing to me again," he whispers dryly. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "I heard you sing two nights ago and your voice hasn't left my head ever again. Sing to me before I loose my mind."

"But you have to eat and take your aspirin-"

"I'll do all that as long as you sing to me."

I nod smiling softly at him. I help him stand to his feet and help him balance. He throws himself in the new covers of his bed and turns over to sit on the headboard. "Give me a sec," I say making my way to the double doors.

"You didn't see it did you?" Cris asks me crossing his arms over his chest. "The way he looked at you was something I've never seen before. It was different, unique and especial." He smiles at me. "He looked at you like the moon and stars shone out of your eyes."

I blush and grin widely taking the aspirin and kissing his cheek to say bye. He waves at me and closes the double grey doors. I make my way into the kitchen doing him some breakfast, after all it's just dawn the sun beginning to rise. I take a full glass of water before starting my majestic quick work in the kitchen. I serve him two glasses of cranberry juice and warm milk. Then I make him a salad of fruits avoiding dry fruits. He needs a lot of liquid and fruits that will help him clean his blood. Once he can eat more solid things I'll feed him lots of iron and protein. I sigh looking at the bowl of fruits and smiling compliment myself. Then I notice the ring on my third finger making me swallow hard. I shake my head at any stupidity that pops up in my head and take his breakfast to bed.