Chapter 14

A Student
Copyright ©
Chapter 14
Long chapter for my babes. XX
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I flicker through the pages of my book, but I can't concentrate. My mind is somewhere else, far away from The Vampire Academy book. I start to wonder if the fight has been separated by Administration. If Alec is alright or I hope he is so I can give him a long session on calmness and self-temper. I wonder if Carter is alright because even if he "offended" me I don't think he can physically win a fight against Alec. Not to be cocky about it but Alec is built and tall wherelse Carter is slim and tall, yes but not as tall as Alec. Alec isn't hulk in any shape or form but is strong enough to do some serious hospital damage to Carter. I just hope that Carter knows what he got himself into.

"Nysa?"

I internally jump but remain still in my chair. I slowly turn around with a smile and look up to see Mr. Surowitch standing there looking down to what I am reading. I place a piece of paper in between the sheets and close the book. I remember this must be first period and I am missing it.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask really "confused".

"Why do you ask?" Mr. Surowitch asks me.

"Well the liberian isn't here and I wanted to check the book out. I am still waiting for him actually. Plus I wanted to visit my math teacher but there wasn't a soul in there. I also went to Bio and there wasnt a soul there either. I can't really tell... their door courtain's were down so I don't really know if they were there but still where is everyone? I've been here for quite a long time." I gasp. "I had earphones in, did I missed a fie drill?!" I stand up abruptly just to be pushed down back in my seat.

"It is alright," he says with a nod. He takes a deep breath, "Do you know anythin about Alec and Carter?"

I nod, "yes."

The best lies are the ones that hold the most truth.

I take Mr. Surowitch's attention and he sits on the chair opposite to me. I smile internally, this game is mine now. I wink at myself for being a great actor and liar. I put my hands in front of myself taking the moment in and planning everything in my mind all at once and all together.

Freedom, that is my goal.

"I know after I started to tutor Alec his grades went up incredibely." I look at him waiting for a response that might guide me to how his mind works. People say what they wish to be true and ask what they want to be a utter lie or misunderstanding.

"Yes that is true, that is why your schedules weren't changed."

I nod and smile. "Alec is a rebel boy but he is very smart. He actually has great background on History and Technology." It isn't a lie, Alec really has big knowledge on History. "Now about his personality..." I drop my look and lick my lips. "He is a troubled person..."

"What do you mean?" He tilts his head, a sign of misunderstanding or confusion.

I frown. "I'd rather keep what I know to myself. Alec trusts me and I'd hate to loose his trust. He told me important things, he told me about his feelings and emotions. What troubles him sometimes you know." I shrug.

"Nysa I need to know what Alec has said to you, or else he is in big trouble."

I shake my head and tuck some hair behind m ear. "Don't do that..." I whisper. "Alec has problems you'll realy hurt him mentally. His depression is really big and it is relieving to see how much he is progressing, you can see he is more concentrated in his grades now."

More confusion from his part... I can twist his believes into the lie. "See children don't always apply themselves," I say remembering he told me this once. "Like Alec, his depression is blocking him from fully applying himself." I start to do hand motions, a sign of speaking the truth. "I, through my tutoring, want to make him feel like school isn't a depressing place."