Part 61

My favorite banner lol. I'm too much.

A Student
Copyright ©
Chapter 61
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Vomment

"This isn't healthy," I say running my fingers over Alec's naked chest. "We need to find the right time and place to do this stuff."

Alec was possessed with adoration and devotion this morning after his father showed him the conditions to receive his family heritage. We had amazing sex, playful, slow, sweet, love making. This evening Alec found out who our psycho is and took me home on lock down. I didn't want to stay home making him angrier than he was before. Alec was possessed by frustration and anger, which resulted in rough, fast, and wild love making. In less than twenty four hours we've had sex three times, and I lay numbly in his chest done with sixth round.

"I thought sex was healthy," Alec says smirking and clasping my ass in his hand. "Are you complaining?"

I shake my head furiously. "Oh no, I'm definitely not complaining."

"That's what I thought," he says smirking his cockiness showing off. I smile looking deep into his eyes and kissing him softly trying to keep it cool. "Forever yours," he promises kissing me in return. "I love you so much baby girl," and we kiss again. I pull away first, smirking and lay my head in his chest to rest.

"I'm sore," I whine getting cozy with him.

"Would you like to have the day off?" He asks twirling my hair around his fingers as if my hair was golden threads. "I can have Matilda prepare the sauna for you."

There's a sauna in this house?... Okay I'll just think there's everything in this house.

"Oh no, you still haven't told me who our psycho is," I tell him with all seriousness. "So tell me, who's our psychopath?" I ask him and I roll off bed to put on my underwear. I throw his boxers at his face and go back to him under the dark blue velvet sheets. Alec puts on his underwear and I lay back on his chest. He wraps an arm around my back running his fingers in circular motions around the side of my breast.

"Can you be open minded for this?" He asks kissing the crown of my head. "I'm not sure how you'll take this. We actually thought of everyone, every student, we even checked freshmen and sophomores except a small group of people."

"If it's something crazy like Mr. Capriole I'll just fuck my life up."

"I can do that for you," he says wiggling his eyebrows. I slap his chest playfully chuckling. "Right, I have to stay serious for this even if I have you naked in my arms." He's a sex beast, literally. "I am ninety percent sure it's Carter."

"Who?" I say furrowing my eyebrows.

"Carter."

I blink hard, my heart starts pounding. White and black roses. Love declarations. Rejection. I have flashbacks of that time he kissed me and I slapped him. How I told him to go away, I didn't want to see him ever again. He's always in the back of the classes with this shyness and conservative reputation. I sit up propping my knees up and run my fingers through my hair. The personalities fit and the moments come in like puzzles, but my heart can't accept someone so close to me wanting to do so much damage.

But... I cannot imagine him as... As our psycho. He actually wanted to help me, not the right way, but he assured me he wanted to.

I close my eyes remembering his coolness when I dug my nails so deep in my wrist I was bleeding. But I can't imagine him killing, much less raping a girl.

I grunt as I grip my head tightly. I place my head between my knees trying to control the harshness in which my memory comes in. I blink and keep my eyes closed going back to that panic attack I had that night. The rain felt as if it was falling on my skin and the fog clouded Alec's worried touch. I saw the same black shoes again, the jeans, the dark black coat and when I look up I cry in sadness as I realized, all this time I knew it was Carter but my head refused to wrap around the fact, he wanted to rape and kill me. I cry realizing that blond hair wasn't fully blond but a dirty brownish blond, and almond brown eyes, the smell of rain and our psycho's cologne.