Chapter 10 - Rescue

TW// broken glass, hanging body

Tommy's POV
Tommy was woken up by his phone ringing. He grumbled, annoyed with himself that he hadn't turned off the ringtone.

"What?" He answered, not bothering to check who it was.

"TOMMY," Sapnap yelled into the phone, making him jump. "Are you still at your job?"

"No," Tommy yawned. He was way to tired for this.

"Good! Because George and Techno are trapped in the pizzeria and we need to help them!" Sapnap exclaimed. Tommy squinted, confused. "Also open your door, it's cold out here."

"..what?" Tommy slid out of bed, making his way through his house. He opened his door and jumped when he saw Sapnap there. "WHAT THE FUCK-"

"You're awake!" Sapnap cheered, grabbing his wrist. He dragged Tommy outside, and he was hit by a gust of cold air. "C'mon!"

"How did you-" Tommy sputtered as he was shoved into the car. Sapnap ran around and hopped into the drivers seat, and Tommy felt the car jerk into motion. "How did you know where I lived?!"

"You gave your address to me," Sapnap answered, casting a quick glance at him.

Tommy was startled. "I did?"

"Yeah!" Sapnap nodded. The night-guard stared at him, confused.

"When? Also is this a kidnapping?" Tommy demanded. Sapnap shot him an alarmed look.

"I wouldn't put it like that," Sapnap argued nervously. "We have to save George and Techno since the cops were no help."

"Techno? As in The Blade, Techno?" Tommy said. Sapnap nodded. "Why can't he just get them out of there? Also why am I going to save them?"

"Because you're the only one who answered my phone call," Sapnap responded simply.

"I'm sure --"

.... . .----. ... / -. --- - / .... . .-. .

"I'm sure Wilbur would have helped you," Tommy argued.

"I tried, he just slammed the door in my face," Sapnap rolled his eyes.

"..oh," was all Tommy could respond with.

The rest of the ride was silent, given Tommy was to tired to start an argument and Sapnap seemed hyper-focused on saving George and Techno.

They arrived a few minutes later after definitely speeding on the road. He leaped out of the car, Tommy more slow to follow.

Tommy looked up at the building, seeing how old and decayed it looked. He blinked, lost in thought. This must be the old pizzeria, the one the Dream Team had worked at- before it shut down, of course.

"Is this really where you worked?" Tommy scoffed. Sapnap shot him a hard look.

"It looked way better when we were here," Sapnap protested. He grabbed Tommy's wrist, pulling him toward the pizzeria. "Now c'mon, we gotta save them." 

Sapnap glanced around the front of the area, looking for an entrance they can go through. Luckily, there was a broken window they could both climb through. 

He quickly ran over to it, dragging Tommy along behind him. Sapnap let go of the blondes wrist and carefully climbed in through the window, avoiding the broken shards.

"Careful with the glass pieces." Sapnap warned, looking back at Tommy who was already climbing through. 

Once he was in, they both started their way through the abandoned building. It was cold, and the atmosphere around them was extremely terrifying for some reason.