Chapter 6.5 - Souls Revenge

TW// h*nging, bugs, dead body, death, gore, springlocks, ect. You've been warned

Dream's POV
Dream stood over George's now dying body. He felt extremely guilty, but he pushed those emotions away. Dream would have messed up his plan, if he'd told everybody.

Sapnap had unfortunately escaped through the vent system. That was pretty annoying. He'd have to chase him down.

All the lights suddenly flickered off. He hissed in annoyance, clutching his knife even harder in his hand. The stupid bastard cut the power. Of course.

"Dream!" His friend shouted. Dream turned around, furious.

He sure wasn't expecting to see dead kids in front of Sapnap, lined up like an army line. He could practically feel the anger rolling off of the four of them.

Although, to his disappointment, he didn't see Drista. His sister.
It still hurt that his plan never worked, even after all these years.

Dream backed up a step, looking down at the souls. Oh, they were furious. Sapnap also looked infuriatingly smug.

"What the fuck-" Dream sputtered, dropping the knife he had just possibly murdered his best friend with. "Oh hellll no."

Dream glanced behind, then at the souls.

Come on Dream, you're smart, he shouted at himself. You gotta leave the building. They can't follow you.
Although, what else would you do?
You'll die at some point, then you can't continue out your legacy.

Dream hadn't even realized he'd bolted out of the office. The souls were chasing him.

Heart pounding in his chest, Dream knew his only chance would be the vents.
He had to get to that room.

Dream had a plan. He knew he was gonna die, there was no doubt in that. However! His soul theory did work. The animatronics- kids- souls- whatever they were... It worked.
It actually worked.

Dream locked himself Backstage, hoping to slow the souls down. He momentarily wondered if they could go through walls, but that'd be a bit absurd. They were dead kids, not horror movie modern ghosts.

Now, navigating these vents would be kind of difficult. He had only ever been in these vents once, thanks to Sapnap. It was also a tight squeeze, thanks to how tall he was.

Dream slipped into the secret room. He winced at the overpowering rotting smell, silently noting to himself that he should really get somebody onto getting the dead body out.

Although, that wasn't what he was hear for.
Dream opened the latch to the suit slumped in the corner. This was his only chance. The souls couldn't hurt him here- they wouldn't even recognize him.

As he shoved himself into the suit, his vision went dark for only a few moments before his sight readjusted to the animatronic vision. He stood up, seeing the souls appear one by one in the room.

Their anger turned into confusion and fear. Dream chuckled, taking a menacing step in front of them, dead body behind him.

"Sorry you little rats, I'm to important to die," Dream said triumphantly.

Why'd you kill us, Dream?
Yeah.. we trusted you...

"I had to," Dream snapped, straightening himself up. "There's no way I could have saved my sister if I didn't. You four were merely experiments."

I'd think twice before assuming you thought this through, Dream.

"What do you-" Dream started, but all the sudden he felt something drip onto the suit. Dream froze.

This was a springlock suit.

Springlock suits can't get wet.

Dream felt multiple things happen at once. First off, something stabbed into what felt like all sides and angles of him, something extremely sharp which he could only assume were multiple sets of springlocks. Second, it felt as if the suit were constricting in on him.

He had studied these suits a while back, and he'd witnessed what a springlock failure would look like on the outside. Although, he had never imagined how much it would hurt on the inside. Plus, the springlocks he'd seen all those years ago hadn't had anybody in it.

Dream felt himself wheezing weakly, blood gurgling in his throat. Despite his own pain, he felt horror, triumph and terror rolling off of the souls lined up in front of him. He ended up laughing, and every emotion changed to confusion.

"Yhou fools-" Dream wheezed, feeling his lungs and throat being crushed by the second. "Yhou can nhever get rhid of mhe! I will ALWAYS come bhack! I whill- always-"

The suit slumped backwards, putting him in that signature uncomfortable sitting position. He hadn't "died" yet, unfortunately. He'd probably have to sit here for another six minutes before this misery actually subsided.

The four souls look at him. Feeling avenged, one by one, they began to disappear, leaving Dream alone with himself, his thoughts, and his own, murderer guilt.

BONUS!
The boy sat on the Discord call with his best friend, humming quietly. He was going through recent news, since they were a bit bored and had nothing to do at the moment.

"Woah! Look at this!" He exclaimed, jolting forward in his chair.
"What is it?" His friend hummed, sounding excited as well.

"You know that Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria place?" He said, feeling more and more disturbed as he read further into the article.

"Yeah, I know that place," his friend said quietly. "I had a birthday party there as a child."

"Apparently somebody recently died there," he said. "The nightguards were both found passed out in the office, one of them having been stabbed. The third guard was no where to be found."

"Woah," his friend said, sounding genuinely surprised. "How in the world-"

"That's not all," he cut him off. "The dead guy they found had been there for at least a week, hanging from the ceiling with the rope embedded into their neck. Maggots and bugs were flying around the room. There was blood all over the room, which was determined to not be from the body but from something else. The only reason they found it was because of the human sized vents."

"Excuse me HUMAN SIZED?!" His friend shouted. He laughed at his friends sudden outburst. "Also- isn't that a kids pizzeria? What the hell is attracting death and chaos?"

"Literally everything," he answered flatly.

Wait a second...

"Tubbo, aren't Sapnap, Dream and George the security guards for that pizzeria?" The boy pointed out.

"One of them disappeared, and one of them was stabbed..." Tubbo murmured, realizing. "Tommy..."

"Yeah, Tubbo?"

"Meet me at the hospital."

Authors note//
HIIII SOOOO
End of an arc :D

Ive learned I can only write gore when I'm in a shitty unsympathetic mood okay ill be letting myself out now 🚶

We WILL be seeing the old pizzeria in a future chapter, don't worry!

But yeah, thats it for now.

Gonna be a few chapters before we send in the next security guard. Speaking of which, who do you think the next night guard for FNAF 2 will be? (Dream & Sapnap disqualified)

Anyway, thats it. Sorry this chapter isnt as good as the others lmao

Im gonna go to bed now! Goodnight, have a nice day/night and drink water!! 💜