0.3 Chapter 9 - Memory Book

TW// physical fighting, death

0.1

"Dream, hello?"

The masked man stopped where he was and turned quickly, casting a cold look at who approached.

"What do you want?"

"Why were you in the vents earlier?"

Dream hesitated, squinting at them. "No reason. Why do you need to know anyway?"

"You work here again and after last ti-"

Dream had his crowbar out in a flash, hitting them upside the head with it as hard as he could. Once they were on the ground, he smacked them on the back of the neck again.

After a moment, Dream grabbed the body by the arm and dragged it toward Parts and Services, where the vents were most easily accessible.

0.1

George's POV
It was late at night, the moon having risen in the clear, night sky and George was sitting on the pavement outside his pizzeria, legs crossed and head tilted skyward.

After everything, he may as well take a breather. Alone time could really do wonders, for him at least. People had different ways of finding comfort, this was his.

Was it a bad idea to be out alone at night with nobody around after the recent murders in the area? Yes. Did George care? No.

The memory book laid open in his lap, the explanation page to the chapter deeply analyzing each person related to the incidents all the way back at the old pizzeria exposed. His head rested on his hand, propped up on his leg.

People
We dedicate this part to every single person who was associated with the murders at the pizzeria, including Ranboo and I (Punz) ourselves. Everything we know about them will be charted down. This chapter was written by us both.

George  flipped through the pages carefully, the paper slipping through his hands easily, until he found who he was looking for.

Ranboo
Ranboo was never fully apart of the murders, being a simple, unknowing bystander at the time. Punz came to him a few weeks after, looking for a reasonable and not-murderous work partner.
As time goes on I (Ranboo) noticed that Dream really doesn't like me. He's so much more impatient with me than the others when we occasionally talk and I'm pretty sure he suspects that I know something about the murders. This guy is a literal psychopath and needs to chill out a bit. He constantly makes subtle threats toward me which when I point out he not only brushes off but also makes that suspicious expression he does everytime I walk in the room. A bit scary.

There was a lot of other information George didn't pay any mind to, such as how old he was, what he looked like, where he lived, pronouns and more. That wasn't important to George right now.

He let out a small sigh closed the book, running ideas through his head. The image of the dead body the three had found back at the old pizzeria popped into his mind.

Wait a second...

George opened back up the book, flipping back to the page about Ranboo. Being an animatronic he could visualize his memories very well, as if he were back at the scene he was remembering.

He looked at the image, and then pressed his hand up to his temple, taking a moment to recognize the body in high detail.

The body had been about week old, it shouldn't have looked as decayed and gross as it was, George noted to himself mentally. And there's no doubt that they had been murdered by Dream. So either Dream tricked us, or...

George's mind flashed back to Fundy, Tommy's old work partner who had suddenly and mysteriously disappeared on the job.

Different species of humans exist, I have a whole book on it, George thought, inspecting the image in the book. ...and every species bodies and minds reacts differently to different situations.

"Meaning Ranboo is dead," George realized out loud. He pushed himself to his feet, glancing around warily. "Why would Dream kill Ranboo..."

It hit him a second later, making him facepalm. Because he knew that Ranboo knew something. He literally killed him while Sapnap was on the job.

The animatronic glanced around the dark and empty parking lot before turning back to the pizzeria and heading inside. He needed to write this down somewhere and tell everyone what he knew.

Everyone who's alive, at least, George thought with a pang of sadness for Eret and Techno. And that's one more mystery resolved.

0.3

A/N
Still mad at Punz for defending a transphobic person who also said slurs and throwing Dream under the bus😐👎

Anyway if yall are curious about any scene or unanswered mystery within the book lmk!! I gotta find a way to draw out 0.3 a bit more😧