0.2 Chapter 13 - The Line [ARC 2]

TW// death mentions
George's POV
2 months.

2 months had passed since they last heard of the Fazbear Company.

And now George stood outside his finished pizzeria, tall and proud.

A place where no kids would be lured away from their happy lives and stuffed into suit by psychotic people. A place where everybody could be happy.

A special place.

"GEORGE," Sapnap shouted from behind him. George turned, grinning.

His friend looked at the pizzeria and then gave George a stern glare.

"I though we were over this," he groaned. "No more haunted pizzerias? Or is your lifelong amnesia back?"

"Okay that was just uncalled for," George scoffed, elbowing Sapnap. He turned his attention back to the brand new pizzeria. "After everything I just want kids to have a safe place."

"Ohhh," Sapnap looked to the building as well, seeming to have a new understanding. "Oh okay. Well are we going in or no?"

George nodded, standing tall as he walked inside. It had been opened earlier this morning, George already having decorated and cleaned up.

Multiple guests had already arrived. George felt a bit nostalgic as he looked at the stage with the SAFE animatronics Punz had made. Redemption one step at a time.

"So got anyone workin the night shift?" Sapnap asked him somewhat jokingly. George rolled his eyes.

"Okay, shut up," George said, watching two kids laughing as they played arcade games together. "Me and Punz will take turns watching over the place at night. Don't wanna put anybody else in our position."

"I feel left out," Sapnap squinted at George.

The new restaurant owner ignored him, looking at a brownish haired kid who was nervously approaching the two of them.

"Are you the owner?" She asked in a thick British accent, tilting her head.

"Yeah, that's me," George answered. She widened her eyes, excitement seeming to drive her nervousness again.

"Oh! So you know my brother? Tubbo?" She guessed, instantly sending memories of his death racing back into his head.

George exchanged a glance with Sapnap and nodded. They both knew what has happened to Tubbo. George had been looking Tubbo dead in the eyes before everything has slipped away into darkness.

"Yep. Still talk to him," George stamped away his discomfort. He had watched Tubbo's vow of silence over his death, so there was no way anybody else would know. "What's your name?"

"Lani," Tubbo's brother grinned. "I should bring Tubbo here tomorrow!"

"Bad idea," Sapnap and George said immediately, shooting a surprised glance at each other.

Lani sighed. "He won't tell me what's wrong," she complained.

George saw something flash out of the corner of his eye and he glanced over his shoulder.

"Be right back," he said, leaving Sapnap to deal with the kid.

The animatronic walked away from the two and found himself going into the employees only room, which was less horrific and dusty than the old parts and service room. It was more like an employees lounge than anything.

Somebody else was in the room, looking in one of the drawers.

"Punz?" He asked. The worker perked up, also looking confused.

"Did you see them?" His work partner asked him, glancing around the room.

George shook his head. "No. Who?"

"You can see spirits too, George," Punz said, catching him completely off guard.

"WHAT?" George yelped. "You never mentioned this!"

Punz rolled his eyes. "Not the point right now. I think there's a spirit roaming. Niki is staying with Tubbo, everybody else is free. Did someone else die?"

George glanced at the door uncertainly. "Wilbur. Wilbur died a few months ago."

Punz coughed awkwardly. "Oh. Guess Jared finally won."

George physically had to restrain himself from laughing when a random cup by the water machine was flung across the room at Punz.

"Okay! I'm sorry," Punz protested, picking up the cup and going to drop it in the mini trashcan. "For real though, George are you taking the nightshift?"

George thought for a moment, then nodded. "It honestly depends on whether you wanna stay overnight or not."

Punz hummed. "Alright. I'll probably stay a bit later. You go have fun out there George,"  he said, signalling to the door.

"Alright. Bye Punz!" George waved, walking back out of the room with a more reassured feeling.

He couldn't wait until tonight.

.... . .----. ... / --. --- -. . .-.-.-

Another end.

Yep.

What do you think of this?

We're nearly to the end.

It was a lot shorter this time, wasn't it?

Yeah. Oh! Dan, I fixed the thing that allowed the audience to hear.

Fundy. They were listening the ENTIRE TIME?

pffffft MIGHT have forgot to mention that

WHAT

Calm down. I'll turn it off right n-

--. --- --- -.. -... -.-- . / - --- / .- / .-- --- .-. .-.. -.. .-.-.-

A/N
WEODH
I apologize for this arc being much smaller <//3 there just wasnt much I could do with this one. 0.3 will be so much better though, I promise.

Have a nice day/night everybody! :D