0.2 Chapter 7 - Controlled Shock

My Wattpad is really fucking broken and says I haven't posted this part yet, so I apologize if you get another damned notification for this part :")
Bad's POV
He still didn't know why on Earth he had agreed to this job.

The Fazbear's Fright attraction had been an absolute nightmare to deal with, and he wasn't even there that long. Sure, it was him who moved that blasted decaying animatronic to the former location, but honestly, he hadn't had much of a choice.

Instinctively, his mind waved away that part of his past. He was moving forward now. No need to think of the terrible things he had done.

Instead, Bad decided to focus on the rumbling of the elevator as he was brought down, down, down, into the underground.

The posters on the curved walls swayed with movement as he was brought further below. One of them had an absolutely terrifying looking ballerina type animatronic on it, its eyes closed.

The other poster had a clown looking animatronic with red pig tails and somewhat friendly looking green eyes. Above her read "Celebrate!" which was kind of ironic, cause Bad was pretty sure he wouldn't be doing much celebrating.

A male voice started speaking suddenly, nearly scaring him out of his skin.

"Welcome to the first day of your exciting new career!" The automated voice said cheerfully. "Whether you were approached at a job fair, read our ad in Screws, bolts, and hairpins, or if this is the result of a dare, we welcome you. I will be your personal guide to help you get started."

Bad wondered if Punz had made this thing. If so, he sure did a very.. interesting was a mild way to describe it.

"I'm a model 5 of the Handyman's Robotics and Unit Repair System," it continued. Bad nodded slightly, unsure if it could see him. "But, you can call me "Handy-Unit". Your new career promises challenge, intrigue, and endless janitorial opportunities."

A little device popped up in front of him. Its outer brim was yellow, two fake cartoony-eyes looking at him on the top left side. The keyboard on its screen was glitching excessively. Bad wondered if it were broken.

"Please enter your name as seen above the keypad," HandUnit instructed. "This cannot be changed later, so, please be careful."

"How am I supposed to type anything on this thing?" Bad demanded out loud. No response, of course.

He sighed, attempting to write "BadBoyHalo," but it was indeed very broken. He tried to click one letter and three dots appeared at the top to show what he was typing apparently. He couldn't see what letters were appearing, though. Very functional introduction AI, thanks Punz.

An "Error" sign appeared in place of the keyboard.

"It seems that you had some trouble with the keypad," HandUnit cut in, making Bad jump. "I see what you were trying to type, and I will autocorrect it for you. One moment."

There was hardly a moments pause before HandUnit said, "Welcome Eggs Benedict!"

This sure caught Bad off guard.

"MY NAME IS NOT- oh my goodness," Bad cut himself off with a sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose (and avoiding touching his glasses in any way shape or form.) This was gonna be fun, being referred to as 'Eggs Benedict' of all things.

The elevator slowed to a stop as they reached their destination. Bad felt a shiver crawl up his spine. He knew it was a terrible idea at the start, but really, he didn't want to say no to Sapnap.