Chapter 25 - Hear it Clear

One minute passed.Two minutes passed.Three minutes passed. Guilt was eating and pestering me. A fire burned in my mind and throat. Remorse hit me like a Aeroplane as I sipped my Caramel Cappuccino.

"He called me Pig's reincarnation. Did I took it to my heart?" I murmured.

"No," They responded in unison.

"He called me dumb, stupid and I don't even remember what? Did I ever took it to my heart?"

"Not at all," They echoed in unison.

"He kissed me-" I began only to be cut off by Sam.

"He kissed you?" Sam widened his eyes.

"He kissed me on cheeks. Hear it clear!" I clarified.

"Ash kissed you on cheeks, I never knew. Did Nick ever kissed you?" Dylan asked.

Nick snapped, raising his brow. "What do you mean?"

"What you understood?" Dylan reflected.

Here I am thinking how I will persuade Ash and they are busy in their own stuffs. Wow! Just Wow! I narrowed my eyes at them in annoyance.

"Can't you guys suggest me anything? You've been friends for years," I muttered.

"Show him something he likes," Sam suggested.

"He likes pizza, pigs, himself, his parents and what else?" I said, counting it on my fingers.

"Then what are you waiting for? Go!" Sam encouraged.

I got up from the chair, grabbing my phone from the table. "Who will pay?"

"I will pay for you," Nick responded.

"And us?" Sam and Dylan pointed at themselves.

"Pay for yourself" Nick uttered.

I waved at them before rushing out of the café. All that I need to do now is to go to Ash's house and apologize to him, keeping my ego aside.

Sounds easy.

His house was only a couple of blocks away from the café. So it was only a ten minute jog with a couple of jaywalking.

I reached his house and rang the bell. The door opened. His aunt appeared in front of me.

"Hi, I am Bella, Asher's friend," I muttered, giving her a smile.

She nodded, gesturing me to come inside. I entered, my brown irises scanning for Ash.

"Ash is in his room," His aunt blurted.

"Yeah," I said hesitatingly "Thank you."

I sauntered inside his room. My gaze fell on a boy who was playing video game with Alex.

I openly gawked at Ash but he didn't spare a glance at me. His attention was fixed on the video game. He ran a hand through his messy blonde hairs that maintained that out-of-bed look. He took his bottom lip between his teeth, looking like a game genius.

"I won!" Ash announced happily.

"No, you cheated," Alex defended, rubbing his eyes as if he was crying.

"A big boy like you shouldn't cry."

"But you are bigger," Alex said, comparing his height with Ash.

"You promised you will drink milk if I will win so go."

Alex pouted before hurriedly moving out of the room, leaving me and Ash alone.