Chapter 37 - "I dove you"

We searched the whole place and got to know about...

Nothing.

Except that there was blood on the floor and poor network in the House.

By now, we were in a nearby café. That's what happens when Foodie unites.

Sam was constantly cursing me because he had a date and just because of me, he needed to cancel it. Nick and Ash exchanged souls, not really. Nick was talking and Ash was quiet, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was some sort of miracle.

"Who was your date?" I questioned Sam.

"Emma," he replied.

My eyes widened at his reply. "When did this happen? And why no one told me about it?"

"About what?" asked Sam.

"That Emma has no longer crush on a weirdo guy and when did you guys became a thing?" My voice full of excitement, a grin gracing my features.

These boys made me forget all the problems that was going on in my life.

"We are not a thing yet. She asked the weirdo guy if he could go on a date with him. He said he is dieting- that's impossible so she asked me," explained Sam. "I agreed that time but now I am stuck with you guys."

I chuckled. It was weird that Ash didn't reply to us calling him weirdo. My gaze fell on him, he just stared at the wall with his eye brow knitted as if he was in deep thoughts.

"Hey, weirdo," Nick tapped at Ash's shoulder to bring him back to the reality. "You are zoned out."

Ash blinked, he looking at us. He gulped sharply and stood up from the table. What's wrong with him?

"I will be right back in two minutes. I need to use the restroom," he said and walked away.

When he was out of sight, we leaned a bit at the table to discuss.

"Ash is really acting like a weirdo now," Dylan whispered.

We nodded together in a response.

"I have been observing that lately. He smiles to himself, he gets upset suddenly and then becomes normal automatically," Sam added.

We again nodded in a unison.

"I think I know why he is like this," Nick interjected.

My brows creased and face tensed. "Why?"

"Why don't you ask him?" a smile played on his lips.

"I will now," I said, firmly.

As I saw Ash coming back towards the table, I stood up and strode in his direction.

I grabbed his wrist, dragging him out of the café. He was taken aback by the sudden gesture. His lips were parted in wonder, a bewildered expression occupying his face. Slowly, his ears turned pink.

"Sam, pay for me," Ash shouted and we left the place.

"Bella..."

He trailed after me. "What?" I asked.

"I didn't wash my hand."

I left his hand and pushed him playfully. "You disgusting piece of awfully weird shit."

He chuckled shortly. "Firstly I was kidding and secondly from where did you learn such insults?"

"Is that a compliment?" I striked a pose, nodding in satisfaction "I am fabulous."

His lips twitched, eyes sparkling that fulfilled happiness in my thought and all my troubles go away for a while.

"Ash? Is something wrong?" I asked.