Chapter 24 - I'll consider it

Hesitantly I walk up to door, checking the paper in my hand as I do. This is it, this is where my actions have lead me, I slowly entered through the door, the sides of my lips twitched as I glanced at my friends.

My gaze lowered, smiling at my thoughts. I sat on my seat. I felt attacked when Nick returned me the smile.

Should I say it? No, no I can't... Ok, I need to say.

Ash signalled me to talk with Nick with his hand and I shook my head. He narrowed his eyes and gave me a look that said Do-whatever-you-want-to-do.

Nick was facing me. He scowled, rotating his head towards Ash. "What's going on?"

"We are plotting against you," Ash responded.

"What!?"

"Nothing," Ash replied, turning Nick's face back towards me.

My breath was rapid and shallow. I can feel my pulse pounding in my temples. All my confidence drained away, making me bite my lips

"Nick, I like you," I confessed, hastily.

Crap, Crap, Crap.... I didn't do anything wrong or bad, Did I? My body stopped functioning for a while except my heart that was beating like there's no tomorrow.

Nick snapped, the scowl on his face disappeared. His face began softening at my words. A smile crept and the air grew thick with a tenderness that couldn't help but make him breathe slower, deeper, happier.

His smile was like a medicine to my nervousness. I peered at him, feeling of pleasantness flushed through my body.

"Do you?" I asked.

He chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his neck. "How can I say this to you? Yes, I do."

I was overwhelmed. Why he is so handsome? My little heart can't take it. I curled my sweaty palm. My mind was filled with different thoughts but I was failing to express them in words.

Sam and Dylan were staring at us through their widened eyes. Ash already knew what I was upto. He gawked at us, with arched brow.

"Why didn't I knew about all these things?" Sam blurted.

"I thought Bella and Ash were a thing," Dylan interjected.

"Shut up!" Ash grumbled, glaring at Dylan.

"But why didn't you told us before, Bella?" Sam asked.

"I wasn't sure about it," I responded.

"So how you became sure?"

"Ash helped me," I replied cheekily.

They spun their head in the direction of Ash who narrowed his eyes at them, mussing his hairs.

"You knew it before?" Nick asked.

"Yup, I knew," Ash responded.

"Then why you didn't tell me before?" Nick questioned.

"You all have eyes. You should've noticed."

"We don't stare at girls," Sam interjected.

"First of all I don't stare at girls either and secondly these words don't sound good from your mouth, Sam," Ash defended.

"Ash, I will take you to the terrace and then push you from there."

"What about your new crush?" Ash changed the topic, a smirk touching his lips.

"We went to the mall, she proposed me and-" Sam blurted.

"And?"

"I woke up," Sam replied.