THE HUNTERESS AND SUPERNATURAL

'When your stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen, this is our time to own it. So own it. Baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes eyes.'

Getting to New York for Allison, Scott, Lydia, Isaac, Liam, and Stiles wasn't that hard

They ditched the jeep halfway to the airport, drove all the way out of California to Nevada, then took a cab the rest of the way. 

That way they could avoid the man-hunt that Stiles' dad would put out for them. (Maybe, if the pack and their parents still care about them.) 

One plane ride later they are in the crazy city of  New York; the place where all dreams are made possible a very WRONG statement. 

Here's how it actually is: The place where all dreams are made possible only if you have money, connections, and the face for it.

Anyway, the first thing that Stiles, Lydia, Scott, Isaac, Liam, and Allison have to do is take the high school exam to be able to get into high school and finish school. 

Stiles and Lydia maintaining a G.P.A of 5.3 was a shock considering they, Scott, Isaac, Liam, and Allison had gone through hell. 

After they finished school and Stiles telling them about his powers, they met someone that knew all about the supernatural and helped Stiles, Lydia, Scott, Liam, Isaac, and Allison understand Stiles' powers better considering that none of them had an idea what they were doing.  

They all found jobs and managed to get into NYU.  

They even managed to get a good apartment, they furnished the place with comfy leather seats and couches, 6 beds, a ton of pillows and blankets. 

They didn't buy a TV, they watched the news on their new phones if they needed to. 

Stiles has managed to get full control of all of his powers after a few months of almost burning the apartment down and burning Allison and Lydia's hair, flooding it and destroying everything.

In the first month that they were in New York, he, Scott, Lydia, Isaac, Liam, and Allison made friends with a teen boy named Peter Parker, he's a lot like Stiles and in a way he's like Isaac. 

They liked that about him, they were able to forget about their past in Beacon Hills.

So far their lives have been pretty normal besides the casual helping packs with things that go bump in the night but pretty normal, they are finally getting used to the life that they built for themselves in New York in the last 3 months.

They were happy and that's when the world decided that they had taken a 3-month-too-long vacation because the world of the weird and supernatural can't survive with either Allison, Liam, Lydia, Isaac, Scott, or Stiles or even all of them somehow getting dragged into the middle of the whole thing. 

Screw off-world

To be fair it is technically their fault, Stiles did hack into the intelligence servers of the government, but they need to know how much the government knows.