Leave Out All The Rest

I dreamed I was missing, you were so scared, but no one would listenvause no one else cared.
After my dreaming, I woke with this fear, w
hat am I leaving? When I'm done here? So, if you're asking me, I want you to know. When my time comes forget the wrong that I've done, help me leave behind some reasons to be missed And don't resent me, and when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory. Leave out all the rest. Leave out all the rest.

Stiles is sitting in the lab staring at the wall numbly, he cried for 2 hours straight until his tears stopped

He starts to get angry until he feels a hand on his shoulder.

He turns around and sees Scott.

"Com'on bud, there's a couple people that want to see you." He said and Stiles' raises an eyebrow.

"Huh?" 

"Just com'on, we don't want keep them waiting or their gonna come find you themselves." Scott said and Stiles smiles brightly realizing who it is.

He gets up quickly and rushes out of the room heading for the med bay.

He can hear Scott laughing.

"Shut up McCall!" Stiles yelled at him as he runs.

Stiles leans against the door frame watching as Clint and Natasha talk quietly.

Natasha has her hand on his shoulder, her red hair covering her face as she they talk, Clint Barton is lithe and muscled, strong forearms used to pulling back a bow, he's tan, his hair is a messy brown almost blonde.

His eyes are blue and they are dark, troubled and bleak, there are dark bruises under his eyes, his eyes full of guilt and exhaustion.

Natasha looks up at Stiles with a small smile and Clint follows before looking down.

Natasha squeezes his shoulder

"Can I have a second with Clint." Stiles asked and Natasha chuckles nodding getting up walking away patting Stiles on the shoulder.

"Hey what's up" Clint said his voice cracking as he stands up.

"Nothing your blaming yourself stop it." Stiles said as he pulls him in the hug.

"God I'm sorry." He muttered.

"Shh, your okay, it's ok." Stiles muttered in his ear calming him.

"Why are you not mad at me?" Clint asked pulling back from the hug.

"I've been there remember?" Stiles said looking into Clint's deep blue eyes.

Clint backs up and sits down the bed sighing.

Stiles huffs shaking his head.

"Where's my best friend?" Stiles asked kneeling in front of him.

"What? I'm right here." Clint said confused.

"Yeah, but are you, because for some weird reason you have it stuck in your brain that it's your fault when it's not" Stiles said biting his lower lip

"How is it not my fault?!"Clint exclaimed

"Because you weren't in control of your mind, Loki had control of your mind like I said before it happened to me too and it is not your fault." Stiles said

"I'm sorry about Coulson. And I almost killed you, please I need you to be mad at me please." Clint begged and Stiles shakes his head,

"No, there is no reason for me to be mad at you, it wasn't your fault." Stiles said

Clint nods and Stiles smiles pulling him in for a kiss pulling away.

"Now, you up for flying a Quinjet, I'm pretty sure that Cap wants one of the best." Stiles said with a chuckle

Clint smirks with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I'm up for it, only if your my co-piolt." He said and Stiles chuckles when he hears a set of footsteps entering the room.

"Stiles, Clint?" Isaac said from behind them.

"Hey, Isaac." Stiles said standing walking over to him pulling him into a hug.

"I'm sorry." He said and Stiles huffs shaking his head.

"Don't be just like I told Clint,  Loki had control of your mind and it wasn't your fault, trust me I know, remember, you were there." Stiles said and Isaac nods.

"Now, we are gonna leave and kick Loki's ass and then Leave Out All The Rest." Stiles said as Clint gets up grabbing his bow and Stiles backs away from Isaac.

"Alright, Clint go pick your jet and meet up with us and Nat in an hour." Stiles said and Clint nods starting to walk away.

"See you later, asshole." Stiles called out to his best friend.

"See you later dumbass." Clint yelled back. 

Isaac laughs shaking his head.

"Oh shut up scarf boy." Stiles said with a laugh.