Put On The Suit

When you've been fighting for it all your life, you've been struggling to make things right. That's how a superhero learns to fly. Every day, every hour, turn the pain into power. When you've fighting for it all your life, you've been working every day and nightThat's how a superhero learns to fly. Every day, every hour, turn the pain into power.

 Every day, every hour, turn the pain into power

"Did you know about this?" Dr. Banner asked as Stiles and Natasha walk in with Scott, Liam, Lydia, Allison and Thor behind them.

"You want to think about removing yourself from the environment, doctor?" Natasha asked.

Bruce scoffs unamused.

"I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed." He said and Stiles sighs shaking his head.

"Loki is getting in your head." Stiles claimed running a hand through his hair

"And you have been doing what exactly?" Bruce questioned and Stiles glares not saying anything.

"He didn't get you here by threatening you." Scott said defending his best friend as Stiles clenches his fists trying to calm down. 

"Because of him." Fury said pointing at Thor.

"Me?" Thor said.

"My people want nothing but peace with your planet." Thor said as Stiles looks shocked at Bruce's accusation.

His hands heat up into fire.

"Stiles, bud, you think that Clint and Isaac would want you to start acted recklessly?" Scott said getting Stiles' attention snapping him out of the rage that was starting to build in his mind.

Stiles is calm for a second before he starts laughing clenching his fists before he is punched in the face by Scott shocking him.

"What the hell?!" He yelled.

"You need to hit something is gonna be me and if you don't hit me, I'm going to make you, hit me." Scott said and Stiles shakes his head.

"No, I'm not hitting my best friend." Stiles said refusing before Scott hits him again.

Stiles finally snaps and punches Scott in the face before backing away calm.

"You better?" Scott asked as his face heals along with Stiles' face.

"Yeah." He said.

"Good." Scott said. 

Everyone starts arguing making Stiles sigh and walk away annoyed not knowing that Lydia and Scott are following after him.

"Can this day get any more stressful?" Stiles asked not expecting an answer.

"Well uh, Loki could get out of the cell and things could um... Ya know go south from there." Scott said before Lydia shakes her head.

"Scott, that didn't help." She said.

"He asked and I answered." Scott said sheepishly.

"You aren't helping and he didn't really want an answer, babe." She said.

"Yeah." Scott said biting his lower lip.

"Hey, I needed that back there, thanks." Stiles said and Scott nods.

"Yeah, course, that's what we do." Stiles said just as the lab was being blown up and everyone in the room go in different directions as Stiles flies forward hitting his head on a table grunting in pain, he stands up rubbing his head.

"Ow." He said as Scott helps Lydia up.

"Are you okay?" He asked Lydia checking for any injuries.

"Yeah, I'm okay." She said as Liam runs up to them  

"Are you guys alright?"

Back in the lab 

Steve and Tony glance at each other.

"Put on the suit." Steve quickly and Tony nods in agreement.

"Yeah." He said.