Avengers

You're not the police you're not the president. You're not the p-p-pope and it's evident. So maybe you should let me be. I'm gonna do my thing, I'm gonna do my thing, I'm gonna do my thing, You're not my doctor, you're not my hand to hold, you're not the CIA I can't be bought and sold. I'm gonna do my thing, I'm gonna do my thing, I'm gonna do my thing I'm gonna do my thing I'm gonna do my thing. I'm gonna do my thing I'm gonna do my thing I'm gonna do my thing.

Everyone heads to Stark Tower and walk into the living standing around Loki unintentionally standing in a position

They wait for a few minutes and Loki wakes up after  little while.

"Who hit him so hard?" Tony asked.

"Hulk." Clint said with a laugh.

Stiles smirks staring at Loki.

"I'll have that drink now." Loki said and looks at Tony as he says that one.

Clint and Allison raise their bows in his face.

Stiles lights his hands on fire as Lydia stands next to a wolfed out Scott

Liam and Isaac stand next to each other also wolfed out.

Stiles looks at Tony.

"Why would you offer the guy a drink?" Stiles asked and Tony shrugs.

Tony and Stiles had dragged the rest of the team to the shawarma joint.

They sit at the table and eat everything that joint had.

A few minutes after the fight the news went nuts.

Reporters were asking people what they saw.

Some said thank you and some couldn't believe what they saw.

"Hero's in New York? Give me a break." One of the many people said making Stiles roll his eyes.

"Hey, we saved your dumbass." Liam grumbled.

Everyone laughs.

Later that day, The avengers are in the middle of New York, Loki is in chains and has a mask covering his face.

Clint is wearing dark sunglasses covering his eyes standing in front of Loki smirking.

Stiles is standing next to him glaring at him with a smirk.

The Avengers watch as Thor brings Loki back to Asgard.

Stiles watches for a minute before going to the drivers side of his car with the others following. 

"Bye Nat!" He called out to his red headed best friend.

(It's a short chapter, I know but I couldn't think of anything else to put.