Battle Of New York Part 2

First things firstI'ma say all the words inside my head. I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh-ooh, the way that things have been, oh-ooh. Second thing second, don't you tell me what you think that I could be I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh-ooh, the master of my sea, oh-ooh. I was broken from a young age, taking my sulking to the masses, writing my poems for the few that look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me. Singing from heartache from the pain, taking my message from the veins speaking my lesson from the brain, seeing the beauty through the...Pain!

Pain!

Stiles and Clint start shooting at aliens as they fly straight at them.

"Stiles?" Clint said.

"I see 'em." Stiles said seeing Thor and Loki fighting.

"Guess, he's alright from falling 30 thousand feet in the air." Stiles said with a chuckle.

"Really Stiles?"  Tony said

"What?" Stiles said innocently shooting at aliens just as the quinjet is hit.

Nat and Captain grab onto the sides of the Quinjet as it crashes.

Everyone gets out grabbing their weapons.

Aliens are flying everywhere, it's just a complete mess.

"We gotta get up there!" Scott and Captain yelled.

Everyone follows, people rushing past the group of heros, it's horrifying.

Stiles stops short with the others when they see a massive alien ship destroying anything and everything in it's path as it makes it's way into the city.

It flies right by them aliens jumping out of the ship, Lydia taps her com to talk to Tony.

"Stark, are you seeing this?" She asked.

"Seeing, still working on believing. Where's Banner, has he shown up yet?" Tony asked

"Banner?" Isaac asked 

"Just keep me posted." Tony said.

Stiles and Clint are ducked behind a car, Natasha doing the same as Captain and Scott run up to them.

Liam and Isaac are keeping cover behind another car with Allison and Lydia.

An alien goes straight at Scott but thankfully he moves out of the way but before he can retaliate Stiles sets the alien on fire.