The Anger and Fear

"There's a revolution coming! Wide awake, the fever burns, sweat it out, wait my turn. Can you hear the drumming? There's a revolution coming! All this doubt is creeping in. Inside out, I shed my skin. Can you hear the drumming? There's a revolution coming! I been waiting all my life to live, when I've only been dreaming. Get love, when I've only been stealing. Can't let time keep passing me by, run down what I've always been chasing. Black out every fear I've been facing. All my wolves begin to howl. Wake me up the time is now. Can you hear the drumming? There's a revolution coming!"

 Can you hear the drumming? There's a revolution coming!"

Stiles shoves Loki into the Quinjet angry.

"I should...I should kill him." He muttered his hands clenching into fists.

"Look at me, Stiles, Clint and Isaac wouldn't want you doing that, okay. Stop for a second think about Clint and Isaac." Allison said and Stiles' shoulders slump and he nods.

"Yeah, your right." Stiles said with a chuckle.

"When am I not right?" Allison asked laughing.

Steve and Tony are near the front as Allison sits down next to Liam as they glare at Loki.

Stiles is pacing back and forth with said fear and anger in his eyes.

He is so far in his head that he doesn't hear anything that is being between Tony  and Steve.

Soon Steve is putting a hand on Stiles shoulder making him stop in his tracks.

"Yes?" He asked looking at Steve.

"I just wanted to know if you were okay." Steve said and Stiles sighs nodding.

"Yeah, just worried." He said.

Loki lets out a snort making Stiles and Steve look at him.

"You don't know the first thing about worry Stilinski, you think your so called best friends care about you? They don't. They would never care about a screwed up killer like you." Loki said and Stiles attempts to lunge at him but Steve and Scott grab him stopping Stiles from doing something he'll regret later.

"Oh so you wanna talk about someone not caring about someone let's start with you then.  Let's see... you ran away from mommy and daddy dearest because they cared about your brother more than you." Stiles said with a smirk.

Tony lets out a small snort as Liam full on laughs.

"Ah shit, speaking of..." Liam started but is cut off when the weather picks up, storm clouds slipping into slamming rain out of nowhere, the harsh winds turning booming thunder. They watch as a quick flash of lighting cracks outside casting an eerie glow over the Quinjet. The light catches Stiles' face making him look untouchable, lethal and a hero.

"What, you scared of a little lighting?" Scott taunted making Liam bite down on his tounge to not laugh

"I'm not overly fond of what follows." Loki said just as the door of the Quinjet is torn off.