The Void Kid

Come back to life, the fire inside the fever is breaking, the shadows are fading away as I sharpen the knife. Can't take me out no I ain't going down tonight (Ain't going down tonight) Not over yet, no. Ain't gonna quit, no. No matter what, no. Never lay down, never give up I am a fighter I'm a fighter, I'm a survivor Even if I fall, I'll be up again cause I'm a fighter I am a fighter I'm a survivor Never lay down, never give up I am a fighter

 Never lay down, never give up I am a fighter I'm a fighter, I'm a survivor Even if I fall, I'll be up again cause I'm a fighter I am a fighter I'm a survivor Never lay down, never give up I am a fighter

Stiles sits down next to Liam staring at his hands as they shake.

"Stiles, you okay?" Scott asked his best friend and Stiles nods.

"Yup, I'm good, don't worry about me." Stiles said before Steve speaks up.

"So that was some storm." Steve said as Lydia sits down next to Scott and Allison sits next to her 

"Been through worse." Stiles said scoffing out a laugh tossing his arm over the chair and Steve looks down thinking to himself before nodding.

"Yeah, me too." He said.

Stile smirks barely and puts his attention to the feed in front of him.

Nick Fury walks to the control panel of the cell that is holding Loki inside.

"In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You much as make a scratch on that glass." Fury said before clicking a button on the control panel and it opens a hatch underneath the god.

"Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. Get how that works?" Fury said as he closes the hatch.

"Ant. Boot." Fury said.

Stiles shares a look with Scott and Lydia who sigh.

"It's an impressive cage. Not built for me though." Loki said 

Stiles glances at the seat next to him sharing a quick glance with Natasha nodding slightly. 

"Built for something much stronger than you." Nick said as Allison stands up and starts pacing back and forth worriedly.

"...Oh I've heard." Loki said with a smile as he looks at the camera tilting his head.

Stiles stops all movements of his body and leans forward watching.

"The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. And the void kid , with evil powerful powers...How desperate are you that you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?" Loki questioned as Stiles bites his lower lip.

"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did." Fury said and Stiles smirks.