S.H.I.E.L.D.

"I tried so hard and got so far. But in the end...it doesn't even matter. I had to fall To lose it all, but in the end, it doesn't even matter. One thing I don't know why. It doesn't even matter how hard you try, keep that in mind I designed this rhyme To explain in due time. All I know. Time is a valuable thing, watch it fly as the pendulum swings. Watch it count down to the end of the day."

Stiles, Natasha, Banner are at the base standing next to Scott and Lydia

Stiles has changed out of his dirty clothes from his last mission and had put on a SHIELD uniform

He is now waiting for the Quinjet that is holding Agents Coulson, Dunbar, Argent, and Captain America.

Stiles is pacing thinking about Clint and Isaac. 

"Hey, we're gonna get them back and they are gonna be just fine," Lydia said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I know. But what if something happens. Isaac and Clint are like family, Clint is literally like my friggin father and Isaac is like the younger brother that annoys the shit outta me." Stiles muttered talking to Lydia.

Scott talks to Natasha so that he doesn't hear the conversation between Stiles and Lydia.

Lydia stares at him before pulling him into a hug and squeezes before letting go. 

"What if we don't get them back?" Stiles asked his voice cracking as he hides his tears.

"No, shut up, everything is going to be just fine. We're gonna get them both back and they're gonna be fine." Lydia snapped at him 

He nods wiping away a stray tear that had fallen down his face.

Stiles' hair ripples as the Quinjet lands, Allison and Liam are the first ones to walk out of the jet followed by Coulson and Steve.

Stiles pulls Liam in for a quick hug and then the same with Allison. 

 Steve watches in the interaction in confusion.

"They're close," Coulson said 

Steve nods as he watches Liam and Allison help Lydia calm down Stiles.

Soon the young agents turn around and make their way over to Coulson and Steve.

"Agent Romanoff, Agent Stilinski, Agent Martin, Captain Rogers," Phil said 

Steve nods.

"Hi," Stiles said wiping his eyes looking down shaking his head before looking at Phil.                                                                                                                                              

"Hey, Coulson, Allison, they need at the bridge. They're starting the face trace." Stiles said.

"See you there," Phil said before walking away with Allison in tow leaving Steve with Natasha, Stiles, Lydia, Scott, and Liam.