Ch.13: Crowns and Double-doriya

"GOOOOOOOOD DAAAAAAAMMMITT!!!!

Is all the other teachers heard coming from the female bathroom. Aizawa, Vlad, and Mic bust open the door when they heard the screams.

Vlad: Midnight! Are you okay!?

Present Mic: We heard screaming!

Midnight: Nothing! Nothing at all!!

Midnight then storms off gripping her phone with her ears fuming. All the male teachers could do was stand there in confusion.

Vlad: Whats her problem?

Aizawa: I don't know. You'd think beating up a pervert would make her happy.

Present Mic: Maybe it's her time if the month!

They all shrugged their shoulders and walked out. Now back to the students. After the Midget beatdown, the girls of 1-A, 1-B, and Mei were all talking amongst themselves.

Ochako: I'm not gonna lie, that was a real stress reliever.

Itsuka: So right! Hey! Good use of that acid!

Mina: Thanks! Nice job with the giant fist! But I have to give it to Momo for creating a few baseball bats to conserve some of our energy.

Momo: No problem. One must keep their energy for real threats.

Setsuna: Hey Mei? What was that invention you used?

Mei: Oh its nothing! Just mechanical gloves used to break tree limbs! Thought I could use it for just this situation!

Toru: Well it was convenient!

Tsuyu: Kinoko. Kero What you did with the mushroom was over the top, but well worth it.

Kinoko: Well if he wanted to be an ass, might as well put a mushroom in one.

While all the girls were complimenting each other, all the guys could do was sit there scared.

Tokoyami: Remind me not to anger the female gender.

Aoyama: (scared) O-oui!

As everything started to settle down, everyone took the time to stretch there legs. As usual the Big 3 were hanging amongst themselves in the hallway.

Mirio: Welp! That was scary to say the least! Nejire! I never seen you use so much energy waves on one person!

Nejire: (sigh) He deserved it. It was a good stress reliever though!

Tamaki: (trembling facing the wall) It was like a weak dolphin getting attacked by hungry sharks.

Just then, the Big 3 were approached by the group of girls.

Mirio: Hey girls! How can we help you!?

Momo: Hey. It just that you guys never answered our question from the other day.

Nejire: What question is that?

Mina: What did Togota mean when he told you "He's not here"

Nejire began to blush. She began to press her pointing figures together of the nervousness.

Nejire: (blushing) M-M-Mirio. I t-t-think it best if y-you tell it.

Mirio nodded his head.

Mirio: You see, it all started...

FLASHBACK

Nejire was walking in the hallway looking for a certain green haired boy. When she texted Mirio to see if he'd seen Midoriya, he told her that they were having out by the school pool with Eri, so she decided to meet them there. As she was getting closer to the door leading to the pool, Mirio happened to walk through the door first. What she noticed that he's leaving the pool area, but didn't have on swimwear.