Ch. 17: Heartbroken

Warning: This chapter is gonna be dealing with depression and suicide. In no way, shape or form do  I condone anyone harming themselves in any way. If you feel like suicide is the way to go, its not and please call your local suicide hotline. If you need someone to tell you you matter, then I'll be that person. You are loved and matter. This community is about uplifting each other and enjoying each other stories. Everyone continue to uplift each other. Thanks for reading guys.
================================

Majority of the girls were still in bathrooms still freshening up. The only other female in the gym was Inko, but she was just sitting there playing with her grandbabies. Th rest were just all the guys chatting amongst themselves talking about random things. Suddenly a door opens to see Mineta walking in with a black eye and his head covered in bandages.

Kaminari: Hey dude! You're back!

Mineta: Don't... freaking...talk to me...traitor.

Kaminari: Dude! I wasn't gonna be apart of that beatdown.

Mineta: SO YOU LEFT ME TO DIE??!!!

Iida: (single chop)  It serves you right for deliberately disrespecting the women here.

Mineta: Oh I don't wanna hear it from you!!

Mineta looks around to see it majority guys in the building not counting Inko and Eri.

Mineta: Where did all the babes go?

Kirishima: They all had to go to the bathroom for some reason.

Mineta: Hm. Must've been something in the air.

He then looks over to Inko, Kota, and Eri glaring at him. Kota and Inko look away, but Eri kept staring at him with hate.

Mineta: Keep that little demon away from me?!

Eri: Keep talking Grapeman. I'll tell my papa in you!

With those words Mineta thought about Midoriya coming back with killer intent: punt kicking him through the ceiling all the way to the stratosphere. He shivered in fear.

Mineta: (trembling) I-I-I'll just st-st-stay over-r h-h-h-here.

Eri just smirks and turns back around. Mirio, sitting with Tamaki, is just laughing at the while ordeal.

Mirio: Hehehe didn't know the little Snowball had fire in her.

Tamaki: It's truly a scary sight.

Mirio: Eh! I guess! Anyway. I gotta bleed the lizard and grabbing a snack. You want anything?

Tamaki: (smiles a little) Nah. I'm good. Thanks though.

Mirio gives a big smile and permeates through the floor. (A/N: Mirio has on clothes that permeate with him. I know i was asked that question in an earlier chapter lol). Five minutes after Mirio left, all the women started coming back in. They all notice the little "grapist" was back and were immediately disgusted.

Toru: Ugh! HE'S back.

Mineta: I can hear you y'know!

Ochako: We know. And we don't care.

Mineta: I didn't even do anything!!

Momo kneels down in front of Mineta and creates a Deagle (holy shit its a deagle!!!) and points it under Minetas chin.

Momo: Silly fool. If you haven't learned your lesson then, you'll never learn.

Mineta: (crying) I'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorry!!!!