Chapter 2: I think I like him...

"L-l-love song??!!" The shy Cinnamonroll said stuttering. "Mmmmhm. So what do you say kid?" Midnight said teasingly. The whole gym went silent waiting on his response. You could hear a pin drop and echo through from wall to wall. Midoriya looked up and with a sigh "....hehe y-y-y-yeah". This caught everyone's attention, especially the girls in Class 1-A, 1-B, a certain pink haired girl in 1-H, and a certain blue hair girl who is part of the Big 3.

Midoriya looked backstage and saw Kirishima and asked "Hey Kirishima? Can you pass me that guitar and put this CD in the player?" That perked the ears of Jiro who was surprise to see Midoriya play. With big grin on his face he responded "Sure thing bro!! Knock em dead!!" Once he got the guitar, he prepared himself. As soon the CD played, he strummed his guitar with a smile on his face.

Verse 1]
Step out of the car
And now I'm walking into her house
So loud
There's people talking up a storm cloud
About the things they want to do to me now, oh yeah
So I heard
I heard that you been looking for a new man
And now I gotta come up with a game plan
Uh oh I'm digging deeper than I should

[Chorus]
I, I only have eyes for you
I only have love for two
And now I'm gonna give it all to you, to you, to you
Cause I, I only have eyes for you
And now that it's time to choose
I know I'm gonna give it all to you, to you, to you

The whole gym erupted. Majority of the guys were jumping and rocking out. The women in the gym, however, had heavy blushes on their faces. They all had the same questions on their mind. "Is he talking about me?!"

[Verse 2]
What do I do?
I'm sick of looking all around here for you
I started sipping on my Grey Goose
Get loose
And nothing's making me forget you, oh no, oh
Damn girl!
I think I'm getting closer to you right now
I can taste it on my tongue and now I scream out
How I've wanted you so bad, yeah

Chorus]
I, I only have eyes for you
I only have love for two
And now I'm gonna give it all to you, to you, to you
Cause I, I only have eyes for you
And now that it's time to choose
I know I'm gonna give it all to you, to you, to you

[Guitar Solo]
Everyone was rocking out during the Solo. Kirishima and Testutestu of Class 1-B had the arms around each other saying "THIS SOLO IS SO DAMN MANLY!!!"

[Bridge]
Cause I, I only have eyes for you
And I gotta make a move
I'm gonna bring it all to you, all to you

While singing this part, Izuku looked at the crowd with a smile and gave a wink. Not a single pair of panties were dry.

[Chorus]
Cause I, I only have eyes for you
And now that it's time to choose
I know I'm gonna give it all to you, to you, to you
Cause I, I, I only have eyes for you
I, I
I only have eyes for you
I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I
I, yeah

[Song Ends]

The whole gym erupted in cheers and applauds. Izuku puts the guitar down and takes a bow thanking everyone before walking off stage.

When Izuku walked off the stage, he was bombarded with question and praises from his classmates

Kirashima: That was so manly bro!!

Kaminari: How long have you've been singing?

Bakugou: WHY DO YOU KEEP TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD NERD??!!

Jiro: How many instruments do you play?

Midoriya gave a light chuckle and started answering. "Thanks man... I have been singing since I was six... you made yourself look bad Kacchan..."

He then look at Jiro with a beeming smile "...I play guitar, bass, drums, trumpet, saxophone, piano, and I'm pretty mean on the triangle" he joked.
It cause everyone to laugh and gave Jiro a nice blush. "Woah...thats new" she told herself as she felt her heart beat faster. Actually, all the girls in 1-A hearts were beating fast that night after Midoriya's performance.

In the back of the gym sat the Big 3: Mirio Togata, Tamaki Amajiki, and Nejire Hado. "Hmm seems that Midoriya has other talents huh?" Tamaki says with his head down. "He sure does! That kid is amazing and full of surprises right Nejire?!" Mirio said but with no response. "Nejire?" He looked over at the blue haires girl who was staring at Izuku with a heavy blush on her face and and softly said "yeah...amazing"

THE NEXT DAY

Uraraka woke up this morning on a mission. "Today's the day I finally tell Deku how I feel". Ever since his performance yesterday, she couldn't get Izuku off her mind to the point she had dream that he sing to her, they got married, and had some of that post marital *wink wink*. She got out her room ready to go to Izuku room to tell him her true feelings before he leaves, but all of sudden she bumps into Mina heading into the direction of Izuku's room.

"Mina? What are you doing here?" Uraraka asked. "Oooh I'm just coming to check in Midori before he leaves on his trip" she responds with a blush. Before Uraraka could respond, she just caught the name she just gave Deku. 'Midori?!' "Spill it Mina. Why are you really here" Uraraka said with a scowl. "Fiiiine! I fell in love with Green Hunk and I was coming to confess!" Uraraka jumped back and said "You what??!!! You know I've had a crush on Deku for a while now" "I know, but you never made a move, so I'm shooting my shot" Mina said with a wink. "Like hell you are! He's mine!" "Just try to stop me!"

As they were arguing back and forth, they were interrupt by someone clearing their throught. They look to see it was Momo still in her PJs. "Sorry Momo, me and Ochako were just having a slight disagreement." Mina said as her and Ochako were shooting nasty looks at each other. "Its fine. Anyway, is Izuku in his room right now?" Momo asked. 'First name?' Mina and Ochako thought. "How come you wanna know YaoMomo?" Mina asked. "I came to tell him that I've fallen hard for him" she said with a blush". "YOU WHAT??!!" They both yelled. 'Ah c,mon!! Does everyone else like Deku?!!' Ochako thought. As if right right on cue, they see Toru, Jiro and Tsuyu coming up.

'GOD DAMNIT!!!' Ochako said to herself.

"Let me guess, you guys are here to confess to Midori too?" Mina asked. "I can't help it! The way he sings and his love for music really turned me on!" Jiro confessed. "He was so amazing" Toru said fantasizing. "Yeah he was look pretty hot" Tsu said. "Tsu!!" Everyone said. "What? It mating season right now for me and he went and sung his sweet ass off. I know its out of my character, but I want me some of that." She said witht the rest of the girls blushing and agreeing.

"Well it doesn't matter because I'm going to confess to him first so he'll be mine" Mina said walking down the hallway to Izuku room until she was stopped by Ochako. "I don't think so. He's mine" "Oh yeah?" "Yeah" "OH YEAH" "YEAH".

As all of the girls were arguing over who gets to confess, Toru walks to Izukus door and says "guys! There's a note on the door"

================================

Wooo!!! That was a long one. I plan on having more songs in futures chapters as I go. Just got to lay the foundation first. Anyways! See you in the next chapter!!!