100k Views!!!

I can't believe I've come this far

I can't believe I've come this far. The fact that I can still see where I started to where I'm at now is crazy. I started writing this story as just a hobby, but you guys helped me turn it into something that's more than that. Its not just my story. Its OUR story. All of your energy, funny comments, conversations, and helpful advice help get me here today. Thank you all so much. I have a couple of other stories I wanted to start, but I want to choose one. I've decided to let you guys choose which story I'm doing first.

Option 1) In a world, where people started developing quirks, the male society developed quirks less and less until there were only woman quirks. But what if a boy, who's dream was to be the best hero ever known was given the best quirk of all?

Option 2) It was a regular day at UA when suddenly, a green lightning bolt struck the campus. When class 1A and the teachers went to inspect, they were met with a group of kids no older than 13. What they didn't know that those kids were looking at that parents from the past and a certain green haired kid was the father.

Both are harem stories. Again guys, thank you for all of your support. Be safe my Gracious Grapez!!!