Ch. 3: Friendly Broccoli

Hey guy!! BlackerBeast here!! I'm gonna change the writing style to a script like format and tell me what you think!!
================================

The girls run up to Izuku door to see what the notes says

Dear everyone,

My plans to go leave with my mom has changed and I'm going on a week long training with All Might and then an All Might convention!!! Unfortunately I had to leave early so I couldn't says my goodbyes, but I'll make sure to keep in touch with you guys while I'm gone.
See you then!

Izuku Midoriya

Mina: He such a nerd (with a small smile)

Toru: Yeah, but he's a cute nerd.

All girls: yeah (with light blushes)

Kaminari walks out of his room to see all the girls hudled in the hallway.

Kaminari: What the heck are you guys doing here? This is the guys side.

All girls: nothing!!

All the girls ran downstairs in a flash. Once everyone was awake, the girls decided to tell the guys of 1-A about Midoriyas where abouts. They all agree that it sucks that they couldn't say bye, but they all understood why. Everyone was talking amongst themselves until Bakugou decided to interrupt screaming.

Bakugou: SO ARE WE JUST GONNA IGNORE THE FACT THAT THE DAMN NERD CAN SING AND PLAY GUITAR!!!

Sero: You sound jealous man

Bakugou: IM NOT JEALOUS OF THAT WIMP!! BUT OBVIOUSLY HE'S HIDING THINGS FROM US AND I WANT TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT!!!

Bakugou started running in the hallways somewhere while the rest of the class followed him. They all wondered where he was going until stopped in front of Izukus door about to open it.

Iida: (Hand chopping motion) You can't just barge into someone's room unannounced!

Bakugou: FUCK YOU FOUR EYES!!!

Bakugou slams open the door and starts rummaging through Izukus stuff until he finally open the closet, not knowing a heavy bag on top of the closet was about to fall.

Bakugou: I KNOW YOUR HIDING SOMETHING DEKU!!

Kirashima: Bro relax! What's your deal?

Bakugou: IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THIS NERD IS HIDING SO I CAN SHOW HIM IM BETTER AND HES  BENEATH ME!!!

Todoroki: Do you really believe your own hype that much?

Bakugou: I AM THE HYPE!!! (with mini explosion in his hands)

With all the yelling and mini explosion, the bag finally fell and hit Bakugou in the head. Ignoring the angry pomeranian, everyone went up the bag and saw a bunch of CDs and a few DVD. Outside the bag, there was a label saying "My music".

Mina: Hey its Midoris music collection!! We should totally listen to them!

Iida: No were not!! That invasion of someone privacy!! That person being Midoriya!! Who room was broken into!!!