Ch.12 : Knock'em Dead

After resting for a couple of hours from training, All Might gave the okay for Midoriya to go out and get some fresh air. He gave his idol his thanks and got dressed to head out. He had on a black hoodie with the kanji "black" on it, a pair of baggie black jeans, and his signature red sneakers (C'mon dude change your style). He was walking down the street away from hotel and he started to acknowledge something. Alot of people were staring at him, mostly women who blushes on their faces. He tend to hear:

"Isn't that that boy we saw who knows how to sing?"

" He has such an amazing voice"

"You think he's single?"

" I like a man with nice vocals~"

Midoriya kept walking but with a heavy blush on his face. He never thought he would attract so much attention! He's not a hero yet! He couldn't handle that pressure right now! He needed to lay low from it all. As he thought of that, he happened to stop in front of a costume shop. Perfect!!

He walked into the shop and saw a whole damn assortment of costumes. You saw alot of All Might, a good lot of Endeavor, some Hawk, Pussycats, even Mt Lady. There was no time to fanboy now. Need to find a disguise. He decided to walk up to the cashier upfront. He was a heavy-set who looked like he could be 350 lbs with his beer belly hanging from out of his shirt. He shirt had a batman logo and he wore short khakis while he kept his hair in a pony tail.

Midoriya: E-excuse me s-sir.

Cashier: (looks at him questionably) How may I help you kid.

Midoriya: I w-was looking for a d-d-disguise to help m-me blend in f-for the d-day. If you have anything.

Cashier: Are you looking for a detective outfit. No I don't think thats suits you. OH maybe a punk rock outfit. Nah you look to innocent for that. *taps his chin and looks at Midoriya with his eyes squinted* You look like a Brony type of guy.

Midoriya: What?!! No!!

Cashier: Hmm I see. Cultureless swine. Well I don't really see anything that really suits you. How much are you willing to spend.

Midoriya: *pulls out money and starts counting* I have 500 yen.

Cashier: *sigh* Waste of my time. Here, its a Robin mask from Batman and Robin. Cost 500 yen. Take or leave it!

Midoriya: *sighs* Fine I'll take it.

Here's the mask

Midoriya pays for the mask and goes to a mirror

Midoriya pays for the mask and goes to a mirror. He puts the mask on and he sees it stops right above his diamond shape freckles. Then he looked at his messy green hair.

Midoriya: 'Dammit. People can still recognize me. I'll guess I have to put my hoodie on.'

He puts his hoodie on to cover his hair. 'Not bad'.