Ch. 23: It's a Dad Thing

All eyes turned to Tsu whose finally got everyone's attention. They were all trying to make sure that they get their man. What could possibly be the reason she stopped everyone. Before she could say anything else, she looked behind the crowd and said:

Tsu: We have a couple of visitors.

Everyone stopped to look at a smiling Eri and a small smirking Kota.

Eri: Hi!!

Nejire: Hey Eri! What's going on?

Eri: I should ask you guys that. I hear my daddies name and you guys yelling and arguing.

Yuyu: Oh w-we weren't arguing snowball.

Eri: I may be young, but I'm not a dummy head. You all like my Papa!

All the girls blushed from her statement. It's true. They  ALL love the cinnamon roll. It wasn't just some type of small affection or some simple crush. Every single one of them wanted to love him, cherish him, marry, have kids, grow old with him. He was just the most amazing guy. He kind, gentle, caring, heroic. And a hot bod to go with all of it. With all those thoughts, every single one of them eyed each other and there one word to describe how each feel about each other. Competition. They all had some type of connection with him. Some more than others. Melissa and 1-B girls were at a disadvantage because they don't hang outs him or haven't hung out with him as much. Next there is Mei Hatsume. She does get to be with her favorite boy toy to invent and fix stuff for him, but she never really had any quality time with him. The 1-A girls are his classmates. They do see him a lot of times and are close to him. They get along and are really good friends to the point that you think there were the ones closest to him. That is until you realize that he hangs out with 3rd year girls Nejire and Yuyu. They don't much about Yuyu since she kind of just hopped into the scene, but Nejire on the other hand doesn't just hang with Izuku, she also makes music with him and as everyone can see, is very VERY affectionate toward him. Little Eri notice the stare between everyone and decides to speak up again.

Eri: My Papa is awesome, but not just anyone can be with him. Me and my brother have to make sure you are worthy to be with him.

Kota: That's right!

The girl were shocked. Not just because the cute lil snowball declaration, but she seemed to be really serious.

Yu: Are you serious?

Eri: Yup! Super duper serious! My Papa is the most awesomess Papa ever. So if someone wants to be our mommy, we have to make sure they love our Pap a lot. Aaaaaaaand you have to love us too.

All the girl wanted to were about to proclaim something, until Nejire stepped up.

Nejire: Well you know I love you a lot and take care of you.

Eri: Hmmmm that is true-

Nejire looked all the other girls with a smirk as they all looked at her ticked off that she does have an advantage over everyone.

Eri: -but who knows if the other girls are just as loving as you.

Nejire did a comical face plant as all the other girls smirked back. Eri then tried her best to make a serious face.

Eri: Look. I don't wanna be a meanie, but I have to make sure no one hurts my Papa. He gives a lot of love to me and my brother alone and he has so much more to give. After seeing what the lady did to him, I gotta protect him. I'll be his hero!

Eri stands with her hand on her hips with her best hero pose. Kota stands there with admiration in his eyes of his sister. All the girls looked at the kids as they felt their hearts squeeze at the adorableness while they all said "sooo cute" in their heads. They all stood their admiring the cuteness until Ochako spoke.