Chapter 1: He Can Sing??!!

It wasn't an ordinary night at UA, as a bunch of students and teachers are having a karaoke night in their gymnasium. A lot of talented student went on to perform there favorite songs. Jirou included as she was musician of Class 1-A. People were performing whether they were good or bad (not that it mattered to most). Everything was going fine until snickering could be heard...

Izuku Midoriya was hanging out backstage enjoying the show. He also enjoyed watching his friends have fun. Especially since it helps him relax before he goes on a two week trip with his mom. Since he's been at UA, time with his mom has been scarce and she always seems to worry about (can you really blame her though). Maybe getting off campus and being with his family is the little vacation he needs for right now. It's not like his friends were bothering him, but he could use some time away.

Far in the back of the stage was a group of laughing 1-A students consisting of Katsuki Bakugou, Eijirou Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, and Sero Hanta. "Ah man I can't wait to see the look on Midoriya's face after this" Kaminari said filling a box with strips of paper. "I don't know dude. Are you sure this is a good idea?" Kirishima said. "I don't think this is very manly".

"SHUT IT SHITTY HAIR!!" the loud mouth pomeranian Bakugou yelled. "I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT NERDS FACE WHEN HE'S CAUGHT OFF GUARD!! HE'S PROBABLY GONNA SHIT HIMSELF OF EMBARRASSMENT!!" said with a smirk on his face. If anyone knew Bakugou, he always wanted to make Deku know who's Top of the food chain...

LATER ON THAT NIGHT

The Rated-R hero Midnight comes on stage. "Alright you youthful group! We collected the of all the votes of the student everyone want to see perform! Who ever is selected must perform at least one song to finish off Karaoke Night!". She brings out a box and searches randomly through all the scraps of paper taking her time to make sure its really random. "and the winner is.... IZUKU MIDORIYA!!"

"WWHAAAAAAA!!!!" was all Deku could say at the moment. "M-m-Midnight Sensei! T-there has to be some sort of m-m-mix up!! Midnight looked at him with a seductive smirk and said "Sorry handsome, but your name is who I picked. Now go give them a show." She winked and walked off stage. Deku was now standing on stage: knees shaking, face sweaty and red along with his hands. "Aw man how am I gonna get out of this??!!"

Down in the audience were his classmates looking at the nervous wreck broccoli boy as they wondered who voted for him. "How did Deku end up at this?" Ochako Uraraka wondered. Her and the rest of the female students of 1-A saw the nervous wreck boy about to pass out. Sitting all around was also Momo Yaoyorozu, Mina Ashido, Tsuyu Asui, Kyoka Jiro and Toru Hagakure. They all felt bad for knowing that something wasn't right. They look to see a group of there male classmates snickering on stage at the shy wonder. "I should have known" Momo said with small scowl. "I can't believe those guys! At a time like this!" Ochako chimed in. All the girls were siting there with scowls on their faces. Turns out they all seemed to develop a small crush on him. Well all except Ochako. Her crush was way bigger then she could hold.

As Deku was still standing there nervous as hell, he took a look over his shoulder to see his classmates laughing. More noticeable was Bakugou, or Kacchan as he called him since they were kids. 'So it was you guys who did this huh' Deku said to himself with an annoyed glare. 'Well if it's a song you want, it's a song you're gonna get.' He relaxed his nerves and started walking towards the microphone. Everyone kept his eyes on him as he proceeded to get ready to sing. He adjusted the microphone and said "well the truth was gonna come out eventually". Everyone in the gym looked around at each other and Deku and wondered 'what did he mean by that?'

And then he let loose...