Ch. 11: Made for This

Its morning time and everyone is starting to wake up, but we are going back to our favorite ear jack user Jiro. She wakes up from her slumber feeling well rested. After she finish playing with her "personal instrument" thinking about Izuku, she had a dream about him. He was singing to her until he kissed her and started stripping until it ended with them both holding each other after cumming so many times. She gets up and stretched before talking to herself.

Jiro: Damn. I think that's the best sleep I've had in a while. Thanks Izuku. (Starts blushing) maybe I could use a hand when you come back.

Jiro decides to walk downstairs to get a quick bite to eat. As she goes to the kitchen, she sees Momo and Mina sitting at a table eating cereal.

Jiro: Morning guys

Momo: Good morning

Mina: Mornin'! How did you sleep Jiro?!

Jiro: Eh. I've had better nights. ( she proceeds to drink orange juice)

Mina: (smirks) really? From what I heard from your room last night it sounded like you were having a good time~!

Jiro spit takes the orange juice and looks at Mina with a huge blush on her face.

Jiro: Wha wha what?!!

Mina: Oh girl I heard you last night. "Oh Izu~ Oh Izu~!! Don't stop!!"

Jiro was now extremely red in the face.

Jiro: You shouldn't be eavesdropping on people Mina!!

Mina: I wasn't. I was walking by when I heard your little "solo session".

Jiro: Oh my god!!

Jiro rushes back to her room while Mina and Momo stay at the table.

Momo: (with a little blush) You really didn't have to bring that up Mina.

Mina: Hehehe she'll be fine! It's not like we haven't done it. I did it last night too.

Momo: (blushing more) What??

Mina: Yup! And when my Midori comes back, I'll try to make my dreams into a reality. (With a slight blush)

Momo: (scowling in thought) 'Not if I have anything to say about it'

As they were finishing their breakfast, all the guys of 1-A were coming downstairs with their work out bags.

Mina: Where are you guys going?

Kirishima: We're going to the gym to workout.

Bakugou: YOU EXTRAS ARE JUST FOLLOWING ME!!!

Kirishima: Okay scratch that. Bakubro was going to work out, I decided to join and so did the others.

Kaminari: He knows he doesn't mind us hanging out with him. He's got a soft spot somewhere (snickering)

Bakugou: WHAT WAS THAT PIKACHU!!!??

All the guys just started laughing before walking out the door.

Mina: Boys are weird

Momo: Yeah. (Blushes) But not our boy

Mina: You know it!!

IN THE UA TRAINING FACILITY

All the guys walk into the gym trying to see how they were going to work out.

Iida: I've decided I need to work on my speed. I need to see how long I can run and if I can go past my limits.

Kirishima: Hey Ojiro! Wanna spare?!