Celeste looked at him expectantly.

"Me-?" He asks

"Yes you!" Celeste sighs.

"I'm pretty boy" Neville smiled.

"You sure are" The other girls and boys had paired up together as the whole class was dancing away.

"You're good at dancing" Celeste compliments and Neville turned scarlet red.

"Thanks"

"Now- you all need dance partners,yes?" McGonagall says and everyone nodded, their nerves set aside as they danced on with a person.

Celeste had one person in mind to ask her to the ball, but he never did and it kind of concerns her- or not.

"Who'd you want to go to the ball with you again?" Regulus asks as they both sat by the astronomy tower.

"Fred Weasley" Celeste mumbled and Regulus looked at her with a grin before slightly pushing her arm.

"And what's so special about this Fred Weasley that you turned down Viktor Krum- who you said was one of the world's best Seeker?" Regulus asks and Celeste squinted her eyes at him.

"Like I'd tell you" She huffed and Regulus went closer to her as he lightly shook her shoulders.

"Come on now! Tell me!" He whined and Celeste scoffed before pushing him back by poking his forehead roughly

"Fine, Fine" Celeste says "If your nose grew any longer you'd be able to poke anyone who stood in Hagrid's hut by the entrance of the castle"

"Hey!"

"He's nice" Celeste hummed and Regulus raised his eyebrow.

"Just nice?"

"You know I have a hard time expressing things" Celeste hissed and and Regulus told her to go on.

"What do you think is 'nice' about him?" Regulus asks "Must be one hell of a guy"

"He's funny- like really funny" Celeste grinned "He could make me laugh even when I'm down"

"The way his eyes crinkle up whenever he and George comes up with a new prank to play on the lower year students, how he likes to fiddle with his hair when he's thinking-" Celeste looks over at the stars "How his eyes shine everytime he succesfully made a new prank, how he would do anything to make sure everyone's happy and content"

Regulus watched as the girl talked on and on, his smile staying on his face as she listed everything about the boy, from his red hair to the freckles that was littered all over his cheeks.

"You sure do like him, huh?" Regulus asks.

"I do, but the thing I like- no love the most?" Celeste turns to him and he shook his head "How much he loves his family, he would do anything for them. He may seem hard and dense but he loves his family so much, even if Ron would turn into a ginger cat- he would still love him"

"He sounds like a nice guy" Regulus says absentmindedly and Celeste pointed at him.

"See! Nice is a perfect word!" Celeste crossed her arms and Regulus just slapped her forehead lightly.

"Why do they have to move in packs?" Harry asks both Ron and Celeste as about a dozen girls walked past Harry, giggling.

"How are you supposed to get one on their own to ask them?"

"Lasso one?" Ron asks "Got any idea who you're going to try?"

Harry stayed silent and Celeste looked at him amused.