+26: My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark - Fall Out Boy [REQUEST]

Requested by @--GeneticMutation-

Warnings: Drug use, mentions of less than great childhoods and mentions of suicide. 

-

 People are idiots. Sherlock learns that from a very young age. 

Not only was this fact strikingly clear in every thing around him, he also had Mycroft teaching him. It was also like training. Sherlock's father used to joke and say that it was a training camp on how to become a cold heart monster. When he later saw the results, he didn't seem to be joking much. 

Still, their parents accepted them for what they are. 

They, for some reason beyond Sherlock, seemed to believe that love would one day break their hard outer shelling. Sherlock thought they were idiots, as did Mycroft. 

Time progress. Sherlock grew. He never once fell in love. He stopped talking to his family for years after Redbread was put down, he ignored them and would only grunt occasionally. He left home in the dead of night when he was nineteen.

No one came looking for him. That wasn't a surprise. 

"Who are you?" snarls a black haired boy, fighting with Sherlock to close the door that Sherlock wanted open. 

"I'm the person that lives here" Sherlock spits back. 

 "Fuck off, I live here now"

"That's illegal!" Sherlock exclaims. 

He's thrown back and he lands on his arse, a squeak of pain leaving him as he glares up at the boy who looked around his age, The boy laughs at him and has the nerve to wink before he closes Sherlock's front door. 

Less than twenty minutes later Sherlock had the police breaking down the door to his flat. There was no sign of the boy except the backdoor being broken as he fled. Sherlock gave his report to the police as they all stood in the living room. 

There were two police officers and only one of needed to question him, taking notes as they did, leaving the other one to wonder around and admire Sherlock's flat. Unfortunately for Sherlock that meant the pile of cocaine he'd left on the dresser was quickly spotted and he was taken into the station where the police did the worse thing they could possibly do... They called his brother. 

 Sherlock hadn't seen his brother in over three years but that didn't stop Mycroft from acting like keeping up his little brother from the police station was a weekly affair. 

"Really,Sherlock? Of all the addictions to pick up, you choose drugs" The eldest of the Holmes siblings sighs as he starts up the car. 

Determined to ignore him, Sherlock doesn't say a word and watches as the word go by out the window. If he ever comes face to face with that black haired boy again, Sherlock vows to punch the git right on the nose. 

Too late, Sherlock had thought of blaming the drugs on the intruder but it didn't  matter now. All that did matter now was how he;s going to get off Mycroft's radar. 

"You couldn't just be sex crazed like normal youths" Mycroft continues, going ignored once again. 

The car comes to a stop at a red light and Sherlock uses this chance. He'd not bother with a seat belt and so he pushes himself towards the door, hand twisting the handle before he throws himself forward and... ends up with his face pressed against the glass of the car window, trapped inside the car still.