━ fifty-eight. italy with blaise

CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT:
( italy with blaise )

CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT:( italy with blaise )

*・゚

             THERE IS NOTHING BETTER than the view of the sunset heading down toward the sea. Sunshine roams down onto the bright green plants, shadows being crossed by peculiar muggles hurrying down the streets. The water glistening while its waves begin to shimmer down. Italy is a place of wonders and old magic lingering by. The place where some part of the Renaissance movement took place and now where majestic paintings are located around.

             Spencer Montague never would have thought that she would go to Italy. Not because she did not want to, but partially because she believed she would never have the chance. Living in the Montague Manor provided fear of her own life. Truth be told, she'd imagined herself dead if someone asked her what she would be doing in the future.

             "Ready to go?" Blaise Zabini whispers behind her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. He presses a gentle kiss on the side of her neck, his head staying there in relaxation. Spencer closes her eyes and lets out a nod of agreement. She forces herself not to shiver when he lets his hand run down her arm to clasp their hands together. He gives her a small grin before leading her to the exit of his family's villa.

             Her boyfriend plans to take her around Italy, but truth be told, she would not mind simply staying where they are. Not because she does not want to travel (she does!), but because even inside the view was incredibly beautiful. The garden within his grounds take her directly to the porch where the water lies only a few feet away. Green vibrated everywhere on the outside scenario while the inside felt like a historic architecture.

             "Will you be telling me where we are going?" Spencer questions lightly, patting down her stomach to flatten her dress neatly. It is a simple white dress with mid-puffed sleeves to give space to her arms. Buttons positions themselves straight down the middle of the dress which only reaches down between her knees and thighs. In some way, it fits well with Blaise's outfit. She figures he most likely planned it out— it would not surprise her! Blaise tends to dress up better than anyone else she comes across.

             Blaise glances at her for a few seconds before replying, "Not yet. It's a surprise! We'll be doing exercise—"

             Spencer makes a face of distaste. "You're just joking on that part, right?" While part of being a profiler involves training to catch those that are on the run (if caught during investigation— if not then it goes to the experienced fighters), Spencer never enjoyed that part.

             "Well, we won't be running, but it does require walking," he assures, laughing to himself in amusement at the look of acceptance on her face. Spencer simply stays quiet while she lets herself be whisked away by him.