━ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻. the wedding

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN:
( the wedding )

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN:( the wedding )

*・゚

SPENCER STARES AT HERSELF in the mirror. Her hair is parted through the middle all curled up curtsy by Ginny. Simple and yet radiating with it being still long. It is then she remembers that she has to cut it, but perhaps it will be better after the wedding. Today is the day that Fleur Delacour will marry Bill Weasley— today. She is beginning to feel nostalgic and it is not even her wedding. The dress she is wearing comes from Fleur since it had been her idea that the bridesmaids will have golden dresses. However, they are all different in design. Ginny's is a bit longer from the bottom and has mid-sleeves while hers has a simple strap holding it together and is considered shorter which quite honesty compliments her legs so she does not mind too much. Although, part of her feels slight exposed despite her parts not being shown. It's just the feeling! She fixes the strap and stares at herself. With Ginny's help, her makeup somehow manages to look good since her lips are colored in a dark red. Staring at herself in the mirror reminds her of when she would be restless and while nightmares still resurface a few times, Spencer sleeps better in the Burrow than anywhere else.

"You look great," Daniel's voice from behind her makes Spencer turn around. He is staring at her with a proud smile on his face. The young man is wearing a fancier suit than he normally does. Arms crossed showing his muscled biceps that she knows will have women (and Charlie by the looks of it) fawn over him— it is a Montague trait to be incredible good-looking.

The young girl smiles at her brother, turning around with her hand carelessly fiddling around with her necklace. His eyes trail down to it and somehow softens his gaze at the noticeable ring beside the magical stone. He only glances back up when Spencer turns elsewhere, a bag on the side appearing and weighing light, but he knows it is filled with necessaries. Daniel frowns in thought as he notices his sister keep the bag by her side and stares at it curiously.

"Are you taking that?" He asks with conflicted tone, not out of judgement but pure worry. Daniel steps in closer and closes his eyes, an evident expression of aghast at the reminder that actual kids are fighting in this unspoken war. Spencer nods, letting her hands sweep carefully among her waist to flatten the dress down. She lifts the bag up and stares at him questioningly. "Can you make it small? So it could fit with the ring in the necklace?"

He takes out his wand before then smiling warmly. "I have a better idea," Daniel decides, stepping to the side and holding out his arm. Spencer realizes his awfully obvious intent and she freezes for a couple of seconds knowing what that meant.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" She hears her best friend shout with shock and glee all wrapped into one voice. A sudden warmth fills up her insides and she lets a ghost of a smile appear in her face. Daniel laughs heartedly at her expression and wraps her own hand against his arm while taking her out of Ginny's room to the living room instead. "Yeah, I went not too long ago while Ginny readied up your hair," Daniel whispers, a knowing smirk on his face.