━ 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲. potterwatch!

Chapter Forty-Five:
( potterwatch! )

Chapter Forty-Five:( potterwatch! )

*・゚

             HARRY AND RICKY BELIEVE the story of the three brothers just the same as Spencer. Well— almost just the same since Harry went on to take it to another level thinking that this answer is to all of their problems. Spencer simply believes that the Deathly Hallows are real and that they are important to their mission, but perhaps they should not be their main focus considering they still need to destroy the Horcruxes. However, when Harry wondered if the Resurrection Stone is somehow inside the Snitch that Dumbledore gave him... that did not seem so crazy to her oppose to how Hermione and Ron found it. Ricky, at that point, gave up in trying to argue and instead watched them banter for what felt like hours. After awhile, Spencer just stopped bringing it up and focused on her own item. If everyone else suddenly begins to have an idea of what they have to do with theirs, what is the meaning of hers? She has seen it change some times— especially when they mention the Deathly Hallows as if it can hear them. Every time it mentions the items, the numbers decrease bringing the date closer. When they do not, it increases. Spencer has not idea what that means (Which is good? The one that goes up or down?) but she does not bring it up to the others knowing it will cause them to argue... again.

             Instead, she joins in hoping to help where to find the three Horcruxes left because while she does think the Deathly Hallows have to do something with this, their attention also needs to stay on those as well. Mostly because that is what is protecting Voldemort from being killed. Spencer finds herself naming something Tom Riddle may have found important— though, she was stuck herself. The only place she can imagine him leaving a few of his soul is at Hogwarts... isn't that a place everyone at one point consider their home?

             Ron has been the most cheerful of all of them with him trying to insist on journeying to ever more unlikely places simply to keep them moving. "You never know," is Ron's constant refrain. "Upper Flagley is a Wizarding village, he might've wanted to live there. Let's go and have a poke around."

             These frequent forays into Wizarding territory brought them within occasional sight of Snatchers. Which quite honestly only gives them all some exercise. Spencer lays her head on Hermione's lap while her feet land on Ron's. He and Ricky took their turns informing them about Snatchers with Ron exclaiming, "Some of them are supposed to be as bad as Death Eaters. The lot that got us were a bit pathetic, but Bill reckons some of them are really dangerous. They said on Potterwatch —"

             Spencer shifts her head upwards to gaze at the redhead and then at Ricky. Harry seems to have the same question as he asks, "On what?"