━ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲. the eight potters

Chapter Thirty-Five:
( the eight potters )

Chapter Thirty-Five:( the eight potters )

*・゚

             SPENCER KNOWS SHE IS selfish for practically guilt-driving her best friend to stay and she absolutely dislikes herself for it. His parents left a few days later to France and charms were put around the house of both defense and warnings just in case, but Ricky finally chose to stay with her toward the end. Sure, she did not actually beg him, but she figured just quietly staring at him for some time and not saying anything about it made him feel guilty. And although she assured him that she is completely fine with him choosing to leave, he knows her better than that to know she actually did not want him to. And Ricky does not exactly mind staying with the Weasleys, but he knows that at one point she will join in the mission Harry is set to have and the young boy is still unsure of what to do. That is to say, the two of them planned to avoid having such talk until a later time period, but it all comes to light when a plan to safely get Harry Potter out of his Uncle's house seems to bring the topic close to heart.

             "Daniel, let me help," Spencer continues, following her brother around the tight-filled kitchen. Remus, Tonks, Fleur, and Bill (you know, the usual) are in there mixing their own cup of coffee or tea— she is not quite sure, but both smells are lingering in the air. Now, one may be wondering: what exactly does she mean by 'let her help'? On Saturday, the Order members along with Hermione and Ron will have the privilege to help Harry escape from his house unnoticed by others— that is to say Death Esters and any Montague relatives by the manor. Spencer agrees that they should definitely do the plan they have mentioned, but she only has one problem.

             She is not in it.

             And she understands why she is not part of it! Spencer Montague has still not turned seventeen years old yet (unfortunately). Thus, Daniel does not see it fit for her to join which she thinks it is absolutely ridiculous because she has other ways to defend herself if needed. The older Order members (well it is actually just Mad-Eye Moody) requested for her to join while the others do not seem to particularly care or not (except Molly who immediately denied) whether she is planning on going except her own brother specifically said no. Since he is technically her guardian despite never having done any legal papers, Moody let the topic go.

             Daniel sighs in exasperation. "Give me one good reason why I should let you go," he stops dead in his tracks, crossing his arms while he gives his full attention to her. Remus quietly sips on his tea curiously (he was one of the few who seemed to have no vote whether or not she should go) while Tonks raises an eyebrow in amusement (she encouraged it only because she senses a 'fiery spirit' within her).