━ fifty-six. unknown escapees!

CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX:
( unknown escapees! )

CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX:( unknown escapees! )

*・゚

             ALTHOUGH ONE CAN WISH with all their heart to be free of any trauma, nothing can take away that feeling from their system. It can be buried deep inside the memories longing to be forgotten, or it could rest on the front of your mind repeating itself at any chance it gets. In order to not dwell in the horrid thoughts, Spencer forces herself to remember that she is not the only one who has gone through something. Everyone around her, they have all suffered through the war. And it is easy to notice it as well.

             Molly Weasley continuously glances at the clock where her family's pictures rest on the spoon. It is a reflex no one misses especially when she lets out a sigh of relief. She spends her time occasionally mothering everyone around and always gives them a hug when they arrive and leave. By now she spends her time supporting the twins in their business knowing how unsupportive she was before.

             Arthur handles himself better, but Spencer is not blind to his own sufferings. She can see the restlessness in his eyes, the way he has to look around his surroundings every five minutes and makes sure that his family is protected. It takes her a minute to realize that he is abruptly expecting something to happen because he has lived through two wars.

             Remus and Tonks are still surprised to find themselves in the living world, but they shift their attention all toward Teddy Lupin in hopes that despite all the lost they have endured, that their little child would have the chance to grow up with both his parents and equally as loved. Spencer still has not been used to being left with Teddy when the others are busy. She had no experience with babies beforehand, all she did was carry him and have some intense eye staring competitions. It is safe to say that she has won approximately five times while the (many) rest was won by him (Teddy is extremely good at it!! Though... Ron told her that a bunch of children keep their eyes open until hours later when they remember to blink).

             Her brother seems capable more than any other considering that he has experienced a load of trauma; starting from the age of eleven since their parents were the origin of everything horrid. Spencer is thankful that he is not alone, however. He was alone before— this is something that barely dawned over her. Young Daniel Montague struggled through his Hogwarts years alone never having his own Ricky, never having a stable relationship except that of Flitwick and Estela Gray. He had his team with his work of being a profiler, but the Weasleys have become his family as well. Spencer is not blind to it, really. The first person he had become friends with after spending his time in the United States was Remus. And Daniel is a loyal person who puts others first rather than himself (which she cannot say anything on since she does the same). When he saw Remus in trouble he did not hesitate to fight for him. It was Remus that even allowed for Spencer to meet Daniel in the first place! Imagine that...? If Remus and him were not friends then Daniel would not have a reason to go to the Weasleys apart from the Order meetings. But even then they would not have met until a later time period meaning they would not be close.