━ 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆. hit wizards of the new ministry

Chapter Forty:
( hit wizards of the new ministry )

Chapter Forty:( hit wizards of the new ministry )

▂✫⌒*・゚

             SPENCER CANNOT BELIEVE THAT Severus Snape, her former Potions and Defense Against the Dark Arts professor, killer of Albus Dumbledore, has been made Headmaster of Hogwarts. Truthfully, Hogwarts has gotten absolutely bonkers. Though, it feels weird that she will not be in the Hogwarts Express in a few weeks from now being excited from escaping her parent's manor and being somewhere that made her feel like home. The first-year students attending will never experience a place like that. Seventh-years who return back will be forced to endure the hardships. Will some rebel? Protect others? Merlin, Spencer realizes, Morgana will be there with Blaise.

             She trusts Blaise far more than her better judgement. Spencer knows he would never intentionally hurt her in a way that involves her sister. And perhaps she is naive for putting her trust more on him, but what else can she do? She is here and he is over there. Or at least he will be. It is no secret that Morgana would not not try anything. Especially if Blaise has to keep this all undercover and pretend he does not care about her. Pretend... that is all it is, right? Pretend he does not like her anymore, pretend he doesn't know where Theodore is... Spencer hates it.

             Currently, she sits beside Ricky as Hermione locked away Phineas Black's portrait onto her purse so he would not be able to spy on them for Snape. Her thoughts drift away from their conversation while she thinks about some things in order to help their plan in heading to the Ministry to find the Horcrux Regulus had stored away. Her eyes widen while she recalls something and she calls for their attention. The other four quiet down as they wait for her to announce what she remembered.

             "Father used to tell my mother about those navy-colored robes. Apparently, those who wear that color are part of the Magical Maintenance," Spencer informs them, her eyes heading straight to Ron to confirm her thoughts. Of course, she does not know if the rules has changed since then, but when Ron widens his own in realization, she knows she is right.

             Hermione gasps and flips through the pages of the notes on the Ministry. "There's nothing in here about navy blue robes!" She continues searching for any type of clue about it, but Spencer knows she will not find it. It is not like anyone should care about what type of clothing they wear... well, they should, but not anyone else.

             "Well, does it really matter?" Ron questions confusedly. Hermione slaps his arm harshly and snaps, "Ron, it all matters! If we're going to get into the Ministry and not give ourselves away when they're bound to be on the lookout for intruders, every little detail matters! We've been over and over this, I mean, what's the point of all these reconnaissance trips if you aren't even bothering to tell us —"