━ 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻. warnings and warmings

Chapter Nineteen:
( warnings and warnings )

Chapter Nineteen:( warnings and warnings )

*・゚

SPENCER KNOWS NOT TO let her defense down the moment she lands in another fireplace. Her eyes widen immediately upon noticing the wands aiming at her face in offense. She feels her chest heaving by the moments that passes and then weakly raises her arms up in defeat. The young girl is not about to defend herself against who she assumes is Molly and Arthur Weasley. They have the same red hair as their children, concern and confusion sweeps over their expressions and she can tell they do not want to appear rude, but necessary in case it has been any Death Eater.

"I'm sorry— Harry sent me here—" Spencer stammers in her words, only moving to get out of the fireplace. The older woman lowers her wand with a worried expression while the man still seems wary. "Let me just grab a letter.. okay? It's right beside my wand, but I'm not..."

Arthur Weasley stares at her in suspicion before nodding his head calmly. Spencer purses her lips as she trembles to retrieve the letter Harry wrote. She places it in between her fingers and shows it to them. Before she can open it up, Spencer is interrupted by countless of steps running down the stairs. The woman lets out an annoyed sigh and then turns slightly to yell, "Kids! Go back up!"

"But why— Spencer?" Ron Weasley begins to question before his eyes widen in surprise. He stops in the middle of the way and is push forward by his siblings who crashes onto him. His twin brothers both go beside his shoulder and look at what he is staring at before sharing a look.

"It can't be—"

"But it is—"

"Our dearest Spencer—"

"In our very home!" George finishes with awe. Just as they are about to run to the girl, their mother stops them with a flick of her wand. She glances at the girl and then back at her children.

Molly shares a look with her husband before turning to her kids. "You know her?" She points at the young brunette who tugs in the bottom of her shirt.

"Know her?" Fred questions in absurd. Ginny sneakily passes through them to get beside Ron. George toughens up and places his arm around his brother. "She's our favorite brilliant witch!"

"What about Hermione—?" Ron wonders out loud. The twins shrug in return.

"Well, of course her too," Fred waves off uncaringly. His excitement then soon dissolves as he notices his father's wand pointed at her. "What's going on?"