Enough is enough(Quill's POV)

"No."

"Why the hell not?" For the love of christ, we have been arguing over this for the past three hours! When i said no, i meant no. What was so hard to understand about that? All we'd done since her family came by three days ago was argue day in and day out. Todays arguement was about why i wouldnt let her take part in pack bussiness.

"Because you refuse to get training, therefor, i refuse to let you take part in things you dont understand." Personally, i believed that i had a fair arguement. It took me years to get me where i was with the pack, i wasnt going to let her jump head straight without a clue to what she was doing. All she had to do was agree to have some training and she would be able to help me and get involved with the pack, but no, she wanted to do things the hard way as usual.

"So now youre saying im stupid?" See what i mean?

"i didnt say that".

"You said i dont understand!" Pacing and hands flailing around in the livingroom was my current view.

"Thats because you dont!"

"Why cause im a vampire?"

"What is your problem?" My patience had finally run out and my wolf had had enough of her disrespecting us. She might be our mate but she could get away with so much disrespect before it became too much.

"What? Apart from the fact that my sister has vowed to kill me? Or that i have a crazed Prince raising hell because i rejected him ? Or maybe i should talk about how i cant even have kids and -" My audible breath intake caused her to pause mid rant. It took her a moment to realise what she had just said but it was already too late to take her words back.

An overwhelming amout of rage washed of me alarming me that my wolf wanted control. I grabbed the nearest thing i could find, which was a glass filled with juice and threw it across the room. 

"When were you going to tell me?" If thunder could talk, it would sound like me. The silence that met me only served to annoy me more.

"Were you even planning to tell me?"

Panting like a dog i was, i turned to face her, my alpha aura making her cower away.

"Im so-" i didnt even let her finish her sentence.

"Dont tell me that youre sorry! Sorry isnt going to change the fact that we are going to die in two days! Sorry isnt going to mend the trust that you broke. Sorry isnt going to do shit!" 

"What the hell did you expect me to do? You dont know how hard it was for me-" Like the hardheaded vixen she was, she refused to admit she was wrong and step off her pedastool! Instead she managed to make it all about her.

"Not everything is about you! We are mates whether you like it or not! I never asked for this but you dont see me complaining. Im just so-" my speech is stopped mid rant when i raise my hand to pull at my hair . What shocked me though was the way that she flinched back. In that moment i lost my train of thought and the fight left me completely.

"You thought i was going to hit you?" my voice was now dead and dejected, i couldnt even find it in myself to be angry about it. The silence that once again met me was all i need to know.

"Im done." Without waiting for her response, i turned to walk away.

"What do you mean youre done?" Her touch, that once made me shiver,now repulsed me. The disgust mustve be clear in my face because she retracted her hand as if she'd been burnt it. Not even the pleading tone of her voice or the desperation in her violet eyes were enough to make me change my mind. 

"I mean enough is enough. Im not going to stress over you anymore because it isnt worth it. Ive tried to work something out but you just ignored it. Im not trying to say that i dont want you, because i do. God knows i do. But im just tired of the chase. Im done."

Authors note:

Hey guys! Im sorry for this short and shitty chappy. I really want to update but the ideas arent doing it for me. Im trying to make it better please bear with. Lemme know what you think about thd situation they are in. Is Quill over reacting?