This kiss of love(Vampy POV)

Before i could even blink, Quill was infront of me examining my face and my body. I was too stunned to even find the words to speak so i kept my mouth shut. Just because i thought i was dying didnt mean he had to forgive me. I didnt want him to forgive me because he felt sorry for me. I wanted him to do it because he wanted to and he really felt like i deserved his forgiveness. If there was one thing i hated, it was pity. 

A dizzy spell washed over me like a breeze making me loose my footing and fall into his strong hold. Without even breaking a sweat, he was holding me up bridal style. Just being this close to him, i could feel our energy connect. The electricity pumping through our bodies making us aware of each other again. Not having it for such a short amount was like not being able to breath. It was suffocating and painful. Now that i was here in his arms i didnt want to leave. His smelt like salt water and wet soil and i knew he'd been to the lake. I could feel my face forming a smile but i kept my eyes firmly closed. Quill asked Brian where the nearest available bed was, his voice sounding strained.

" Down the corridor, first door on your left", was the response. Not a minute later did i feel a springy soft surface, colliding  with my back. Involuntarily, i let out a whimper when i felt him move away.

"Shh, im here, im not going anywhere " His voice was back to being soft and comforting, i couldnt help but open my eyes to look at him. It had only been a  hours since id last seen him but it felt like we had been apart for a whole life time. I took his hand in both of mine and kissed it before placing it on my stomach.

"Thank you. Im-" i didnt get to finish my sentence due to a sharp pain that attacked my stomach. The way Quill widened his eyes told me that he felt it too.

"What was that?" He all but whispered

"I dont know...i woke up with a heart beat in my stomach and i threw up and i cant stop burning up." As if on cue, Brian walked in the room pushing a machine along with him.

"Brian, hypothetically speaking, if she was to be pregnant, what breed would the child be?" All together the pain stopped and it was just like i was frozen in time. Me pregnant? How- i thought...

"Because youre an Alpha, your werewolf blood is stronger so the child would be a werewolf." Brian was looking at me like some new experiment he couldnt wait to conduct.

"Can you perform an ultersound scan to see whats in her stomach. I felt something kick and she claims to have a heart beat inside her." I didnt approve of the way they were talking about me as if i wasnt there but for once i forced myself to keep my thoughts inside. Brian was working double time, his excitement shining through like the sun after a storm.

I held on to Quills hand tightly and watched the monitor. At first there was just a blur of blacks and grey until he found the right spot.

"Oh my goodness!" Quill breathed.

"Impossible," Both Quill and i turned to scowl at Brian.

"I-I mean its extraordinary. Ive never seen anything like this before. Im just astonished." Wonder and amazement were laced in his voice. As for me i just couldnt find the words to even express what i was feeling in that moment. I was going to be a mother. I had a life in me. A life with a heartbeat, and a soul. I was speechless to say the least. I stole a glance at Quill who had tears running down his cheeks whilst his eyes stayed glued to the monitor. I couldnt help but squeez his hand.

"Congratulations, Alpha, Luna. Its too early to say what gender your baby is but come next week, we should be able to tell." Neither Quill nor i said a word in response. Brian got the message and left promtly with a huge grin on his face,muttering to himself.

Once again we were left in our own company. The machine had been switched off but Brian had mentioned something about printing off some pictures for us to take. It was now or never, i thought. I couldnt hold it in any longer.

" We are going to be parents."  It was such a scary thought but i couldnt wait.

"Yes, yes we are." Quill turned to face me, a smile gracing his gorgeous face. I swear i fell inlove with him all over again.

"I love you so much but i dont want you to believe that i do."

"Why not?" The confusion written on his face was so adorable i couldnt help but want to pinch his cheeks.

"Because i want to spend the rest of our lives proving to you just how much i love you." He made to speak but i cut him off with lyrics that described just how i felt. I knew my voice wasnt the greatest but in that moment i couldnt care less.

" You're the one that I need,

You're the air that I breathe,

You're the only one that I want to rely on.

You're that beat in my heart,

I'm a shot in the dark,

You're the only one to turn the light on.

You're the one that I love, 

You're the sun from above,

You're the only one I want to grow old with.

Im a pain in the ass,

You're a stake in the grass,

But I love you so you'll have to put up with it.

You're the one that I see, you're the wind in the trees,

You're the smile that could light up the darkest day.

You're the one in my dreams, and I guess that it seems

That that is all I would like to say."

As i finished off, i was entranced by the raw look of pure admiration in his eyes. No words need to be said in that moment because he said it all with his lips. His rugged, strong hands reached up and tangled into my hair and I felt the rumble of a soft moan as he let his instincts take over. Tilting my head, I deepened the kiss and traced my tongue against the contour of his tender lips. They parted then and I could taste his sweet tongue as he ran it across mine. We were moving in concord, as though we couldn't get enough of each other, as though to devour each other with our lips, mouths, and tongues would be the only way to express what we felt. It stopped being a kiss after a while, and flowered into something new and complete.  It was different from what either of us had known was inside ourselves or the other, yet in some way like it, and to be desired above all else, like freedom, life, justice, ecstasy, salvation.

It was the kiss of love.

Athours note: Wooo double update! Im not sure if i can mmake it a triple update but for you my lovelies anything is possible! Vote and comment please