Molested by a spirit

A crashing sound, followed by a curse woke me up sometime later. I tried to sit up but i was held back by the rope wraped around my wrists, legs and waist. By the strength of it, i assumed it had been drenched in Holy water because it was the only substance that didnt harm us but was impossible to escape from. Remembering the noise, i looked around and noticed a dark figure that i didnt recognise. I was about to scream for help when the figure started  forward, holding a stake made out of dog wood.

"You make a sound, you die." The man threatened. For once, i was caught off guard and i nodded silently. He smiled at this, quickly coming forward.

"So the little bloodsucker is Quill's mate. Well we're going to have to change that arent we ?" With no premediation, he shifted, jumping on top of me, his revolting stentch overwhelming my senses to the point of dizziness. He took the fact that i was tied up to his advantage as he  ripped  every piece of material covering me up. Taking his sweetass time, he raked his claws all over me, invading my privacy. I swear if i could cry i would have had a river flowing in no time. The feeling of being naked underneath this unknown mutt, with him fondling with me was excruciatingly torturous.

Only when the mutt felt like he had had enough of me, did his breathing become louder as he brought his muzzle close to my ear. Wet teeth grazed my neck, and i closed my eyes, waiting for the invetible. The pain that suddenly erupted from being bitten, ripped out a scream from deep inside me as i felt the poison enter my bones. All i could think about was how i was going to die and never experience true love. The pain increased, my body convulsing, when suddenly, the wolf was thrown off me. I could barely open my eyes to see Mutt in the distance, about to rip the wolfs throat, when two guards step in, saying something in an urgent manner. Mutt drags his eyes away from the wolf and upon noticing my naked body, his eyes widen and he rushed over to me, worry etched on his face. For once, i could see that he really cared for me.

"Lupa." He whimpered right before he shifted into his powerful black wolf. He jumped on top of me,but didnt intrude my body like the other wolf had done. Instead, his mouth went to the place where the other wolf bit me.

"No", I barely whisper.

"Im sorry Lupa, but you cant go to sleep on me. I need to put my mark on you so that you stay mine." He said in my head. Werewolf Alphas could mindlink anyone they wanted, when in or not in human form.

Mutt bit down making the pain worse. I wanted to rip my skin apart. It hurt so much! As i cried out over and over again, my body felt like it was being burned from the inside out, and i begged for an end that wouldnt come. So i waited it out, succumbing to the torturous pain. When Mutt finally got off of me, i passed out almost instantly, falling into a deep sleep.
****

"Why isnt she awake yet?" A voice yelled in the distance. The voice that i knew, my mates voice.

"Alpha Quill, sir, she is a Vampire. We dont have much exeprience in this type of healing." A timid voice spoke out.

Quill sighed," Youre right, Angela. Can you get more blood hooked up to her,she needs as much blood as she can get."

"As you wish, Alpha." Angela replied and i felt something cold rushing through my veins. Not being able to open my eyes, i decided to go back to  la-la land.

I woke up two more times but i was never able to open my eyes, until the fourth time. This time, i woke up feeling much better, only slightly hurt but happy. Happy? I was never happy. My eyes opened and i blinked furiously,trying to get used to the brightness that infiltrated my eyes.

"Lupa!" A voice exclaimed from right next to me. I looked over to see Quill sitting there with a huge smile on his face. Something took over my body and my arms reached out to grab his head, pulling his head forward until our lips met and i started to kiss him passionately.

"Mate." He whispered happily against my lips. I lick his bottom lip and he let me in . Our tongues fought for dominance and he stood up before climbing on top of me. His lips left mine, kissing my neck and trailing kisses on my collarbone. All of a sudden,he stopped and stood back up. I whined, trying to get him to kiss me again but he backed away, a wierd expression on his face.

"Whats wrong baby?" I asked concerned. He stepped out of the room and i heard his frantic yelling as his voice got farther and farther away. Stepping out of bed, i took off my night gown, wanting to be ready for him when he got back. He returned a short while after, a nurse with him. Upon noticing me, he grabbed my night gown and put it over my head.

"I know im irresistible, but please try to keep your clothes on." I jumped on him as he said that.

"Why? I love you!" I stated making him sigh.

"See what i mean?" He asked the nurse, who stood there with a wierd expression on her face. "She is a completely new person," He tried to set me down on the bed but i pulled him down with me, climbing on his lap.

"I see what you mean sir. The only explanation i can offer is that you might have made the mark too deep."

"So what i am suppose to do about it? I cant have her throwing herself at me whenever she sees or hears me!" He demanded.

"Theres only one way, and you wont like it." The nurse shifted her weight as she said this.

"Try me." Quilly-boo orders.

"You would have to take her back to the place where the curse originated. Back to where the sun and the moon had a battle and left their mark on humankind. Back to Alicante."