Birthday Blow(Quills POV)

The dream faded slowly, but my eyes stubbornly refuse to open as consciousness insistently pressed me awake. Determined to get the sleep still due my worn out body, I snuggled up to Mell. At the feeling of her weight on the bed, i rolled on my side to welcome her back into my dreams. My arm wrapped around her shoulder, my knee slipping comfortably between hers, i cradled her head against my chest with a contented sigh escaping my lips, and closed my eyes. I wanted to stay in this cocoon for the longest time.

Her fingers wandered  over my skin with a mind of their own, not requiring active thought. I was always amazed at how our bodies reacted to each other and this morning was no exception. The pads of Mels fingertips move languidly up my thigh, following the curve of my hip around, accepting the invitation to spread her fingers and gently squeeze my butt cheek. I produced a dream-filled moan as her fingernail brushed along the cleft between my cheeks and upward to the small of my back. Her fingernails scratched idle patterns on my skin, up to me shoulders, to my neck, and into my hair. 

I couldnt help but make a growling sound in my sleep, rolling onto my back without waking, offering my body to her without conscious thought. Her lips glazed a trail over my chest, leaving behind only the traces of cool air from her breath.

Sexual energy welled up inside me as she drew her fingertips across my skin, waking my desire, flowing into every part of my body. Latent images from my dreams filtered into my thoughts as she slowly kissed her way down my chest, inching her body lower until her tongue could touch my belly button.

I could sense her rising cautiously to her knees as she nuzzled tenderly, her hair tickling across my belly making body instantly tense. Her fingertips caressed the insides of my thighs like a butterfly until my legs parted enough for her to warily move between them and settle on my stomach. She continued to  nuzzle my lower belly, her lips moving like whispers over over my skin, the tip of her tongue tracing a path to the hairline before slithering back up to flick across my belly button again. 

Holding herself to a maddeningly sedate pace, she worked her hands under my legs, lowering her chest to the bed and using the tip of her nose to caress me. Her hair  tickled along the shaft of my cock and I couldnt help but moan her name as i dreamt. Using the tip of her tongue along the length of my semi-hard cock, i released a small gasp. I began to wake up and realize that my dream wasn't going away. My fingers touched her hair hesitantly, almost as if i was afraid she wouldn't be there when i opened my eyes. 

I let my fingers move the hair back from her face, letting her know that i  was fully awake. Her mouth surrounded me in warm wet flesh, my cock throbbing and pulsing as it grew thick and hard. Mell sealed her lips around the base and suckled on me. Her tongue etching the sculpted veins as she pulls  her mouth away only for me to  draw her back by the gentle pressure of my fingertips against her scalp. First the head. Kissing lightly.Enough suction to make me groan. Enough of a tease to pull me back out. And then, like she’d done hundreds of times before, and will do thousands more, she pulled me in.

All of me.  Her small mouth, expanding over the length of me. All 7 inches down.

My hands moved to the bed and she followed my body, unwilling to lose even a single stroke, as i sat up slightly to watch my cock disappear past her lips over and over again. My eyes were captivated as her lips stroked up and down, her mouth opening so she could lick the head of my member. She knew how much i enjoyed watching her flick the tip of her tongue across that sensitive spot. My  entire body trembled as she let her teeth graze against the length of me.

My hips began moving in a counter-rhythm to her mouth, both of us pulling away and moving together in a pattern as natural as breathing. She pressed me deep into her throat and held me there while she looked up at me . I felt the grip of her throat around my shaft and my hips bucked, pressing me even deeper inside her, pleading silently for her to allow me  release.

She looked up.

Big gleaming violet eyes.

Smiling eyes.

I was finished.

"Happy birthday."

Athours note: Tripple update!!! well done me! You guys must be the luckiest readers to have such a dedicated athour! I know im very lucky to have you guys waiting  on my updates. I really hope you enjoyed the special chapter. Please vote and comment! Love ya!