Getting to know you! (Quil's POV)

"That's twenty five years of my existance you want to know about." I stated lightly. The fact that she had somewhat accepted me was enough to put me on cloud nine. After waiting for so long, I finally had her with me. My parents would've have loved her. I knew I already did. I loved her personality, or at least what I'd seen so far. I loved the blend between her snow white waist length hair and her snow white skin. The way her plump pink lips stoood out against her soft skin. Her eyes though, were the best feature yet. They were a unique vibrant violet. They always seem to be gleaming even in the dark. In one word I would describe her as being stunning.

"I believe part of the vows say till death do us part which means I have until then to get to know you so start talking." She smirked at me. And just like that, i was a goner. Unlike the other girls I'd been with, she wasn't quick to just jump in my lap, instead she wanted to get to know me first and give me a chance to gain her trust. For that, i was eternally grateful.

"Okay, let's play twenty one so we can both get to know each other. Is that fair?" I tried to compromise, taking advantage of her calmness.

"Okay, let's start with the basics. What's your full name?" Easy.

"Quilland Xavier Allistair. And you?"

"Mellory Lucinda Williams, how old are you?" There was a look of uncertainty in her violet eyes when she asked that.

"I'm turning twenty-six at the end of summer, the third of September to be precise." In return, I asked her the same.

"Just turned ninety-eight..." Unbelievable!

"You don't look a day older than twenty-one!"

"Oh please! Tell me about your family." Curiosity laced her voice. My family were a touchy subject that I hadn't talked about in long time. I mostly didn't remember what they looked like just some bits and pieces of them. The pictures around the pack house helped me keep their memory fresh in mind but sometimes they just hurt to look at.

"What can I say, my family were the typical royal family. We were a lot more humble than others, which is why we have such a big pack. My father was by far the best alpha this pack had ever had. In all his fifty years of ruling, he fought in only two minor wars. That's how much power and respect he had. How he managed that I have no idea since his temper was so short. My mother on the other hand, was heaven sent. She was known and loved by all. But then there was a rouge attack when I was sixteen and she was killed whilst trying to save a pup. My father lost it and he died shortly after her. Since I was the only child I had to take over the pack. Story of my life." I didn't realise I was crying until I feel Mell's hand wiping the dampness off my cheeks. I started to apologise for crying but she put her finger on my lips.

"Dont ever apologise for how you feel! I've never really lost anyone close to me and I can't pretend to know how you feel. But I'm here now, and as smelly and annoying as you might be, I'm afraid you're stuck with me." Her words literally filled me with joy making my heart swell. I love you were the words that almost slip out of my mouth but I knew they would be too much for her, considering everything that she had been through. Instead I thanked her and told her how much I appreciate her words. Before I could stop myself, I was leaning in. This time it was not my wolf urging me on. The first time I tasted those beautifully shaped lips i couldn't help but want more. This was my chance. In this moment I only saw her and I only wanted her. I wanted to feel her against me. To hold her body against mine. To-well I could write a book about everything I want to experience with her but for now I would take what I could get.

Suprisingly, when my lips brushed hers she didn't flinch or push me away. Instead, her eyes flutter shut, her light lashes casting invisible shadows on her well defined cheekbones. I put more pressure on her lips and my heart skipped a beat when she responded, kissing me back. Her cold arms wrapped around my neck as I lifted her onto my lap. Pulling her flush against me, I deepen the kiss and enjoy the feeling of her in my arms. Pure bliss.

Let's make babies!

Authors note: its getting hot in here and they are about to take off all their clothes *swoons* double update! Are you proud or what?! I know I am! Stay tuned for the next chapter ;)