Let them burn(Quill POV)

I was close. I could feel the pull towards her. Her scent was over powering my senses sending me into over drive. I'd ordered my men to flank me, half the pack following behind me like a mini army. Whatever Gerald had in mind, it was going to end today.  He was going to die and I was going to get my mate back.
"John, tell the pack to spread out and cover all land. No leech gets out alive. Once we have our Luna we burn the place to the ground."
"Yes alpha," pushing further a tad more, I barged into the room where she was being held and my heart faltered. The first the my eyes zoned on was the injection needle held by Mells throat. It had silver substance inside it and it wouldn't take a genius to figure out what the substance was. A feral warning growl ripped through my throat. My eyes glowed dangerously as my wolf analysed the situation.
"Take one more step and I kill her." He sneered at me. The amount of hatred I had for him was like a raging fire that would raze down an entire country, obliterating it to complete waste. I pictured ripping him from limb to limb without mercy and projected my thoughts to him. His face was a blank slate,masked into nothingness but he eyes showed his undeniable fear. He was terrified because he knew what I was capable of. He was shitting himself because he was out of his depth. His anger was no match for mine. I was out for blood yet he wanted something that was never his in the first place.
"You don't scare me," I begged to differ. He was wasting my time making my patience wear thin.
"Keep his focus on you, I've nearly loosened my hands," as soon as she said those words through my link, he lunged for her throat. But  Mell was too quick, she flung herself backwards, avoiding the needle by a hairs breath. I took the distraction and lunged for his neck. My weight topling him over making him drop the needle and loose balance. Quick reflexes meant that he switched our position, having my wolf under him. Though he was lean, he was old and with age came power and strength for vampires. His movements were quick and precise jabbing in my weak spots disarming me enough to just reach for the needle. My body had been momentarily paralysed by his jabs, stopping any movement apart from my head. Snapping up at him, I caught his side biting down until a chunk came off but I didn't stop there. With his weight off of me, I flipped back on to all fours and began my feast. His cries were like listening to angels singing. Chunk by chunk I ripped and shredded his limbs and his non working vitals. His eyes scrunching up, in pain satisfied my hunger making my body humming in pleasure.  Shredding through his neck, I silenced him completely.

"Quill!" Mells weight nearly knocked the wind out of me and she tackled my wolf holding me close. I'd been panting and shaking like an earthquake was taking place inside me but the contact calmed me down immediately. 
"Its okay, its over." I soothed, nuzzling my snout in her hair breathing her in like a breath of fresh air. 
"Alpha are you okay?" Timbers voice pulsed through me and I got up, taking Mell with me.
"Yes, I've got her and we are coming out. Make sure everyone is out before burning these scums." We needed to get out and get our fast before starting the fire. This was it, this was the end of it all. Timber had informed me that Mells sister had been killed during the on slaughter. I felt the pain ripple through her but she didn't let it show. It was for the best. They were gone and they couldn't hurt us now.

Sure we might not be safe in the future but for now we were safe. The pack had their alpha and Luna and an heir on the way. Threats had been removed and we could all breath much easier. Trudging out from underground onto the forest floor. I saw my family awaiting me and my-our queen. In that moment I'd never been more proud.

"Let them burn."

The end!

Authors note: Finally we have reached the end of the vampire and the werewolf's story. Who knew being mated with ur worst enemy couldve been the best thing that would happen to someone?I hope u enjoyed their story! Im having a competition for the best epilogue. I will put up a contest page for u guys and may the best epilogue win!