lets play escape the room

Laughter burst out of me. I am his mate? Right. Good one, next joke please. Mutt and Selina gave me worried looks as i continued laughing, grabbing my sides because my stomach was starting to hurt. After a minute or two, i stopped laughing and turned back to them.

"You're joking,right?" Mutt shook his head. No. All the humour drained out of me, anger replacing it.

"So," I started, my voice heated," You're telling me that you kidnapped me to be a MUTTS MATE." I was litterally shouting by the end of that because this was just unbelievable. Mutt looked angry at me calling him a mutt and dismissed Selina who only went out hesitantly.

"Listen," he grabbed me by the arm, making me look at him, " Do you honestly think i wanted this? Because if you do, then you absolutey delusional. I hate this idea as much as you do but there isnt much we can do about it. Now you cant leave this room because i have guards standing right outside your door, ready to take you out on my command."

"So charming." Note the heavy sarcasm

"Its one of my amazing qualities. Anyway, my point is, when i saw you walking down the street two months ago, i knew you were my mate and i was waiting for a chance to get you and claim you as mine. Now that the others know about you, you dont have a choice, you either stay here or get killed. They know that if i dont mate, i will die, which means they will want to kill you.Even without the excuse of you being my mate, youre a bloodsucker. We are natural enemies and they would want to rip you apart from limb to limb, as i do most time but i am only stopped by the bond i share with you." Shocked, i stepped way from him and sat back down on the bed.

"How much time till you die?"

"A week and two days." He replied and as if he knew what i was thinking added, " Even though you bloodsuckers dont mate, you are bonded to me, so therefore if i die, you die too."

Well that just made things more complicated.

"So you're telling me that you followed me, making me hide in a abandoned house, then kidnap me. After that, you tell me that im your mate and i cant leave you or else i die and my only alternative is to mate with you, which includes a werewolf bite that is infact fatal to vampires?"

"Yes."

"Youre insane!" Standing up, i walked towards the door, heading towards home to spend my last days with my family, but he caught my arm. Quick as flash, i turned and pin him down, letting my fangs come out. He stared at me in awe but i could see his wolf in his eyes. He was threatened by me.

"Dont. Touch. Me. Ever!" I hissed in his ear. He gulpped and i nodded before getting off him. Once again, i turned to leave but this time, he flipped me over and pinned me to the ground with unexpected strength. He was a mutt after all.

"And you will respect me, Lupa. Dont even think about leaving 'cause i have this place secured with guards and the balcony is sealed shut. Anytime you need to leave the room, the guards will escort you out and rerurn you back here until youve accepted to be my mate. So dont ever threaten me again." He growled at me, his voice dangerously low. I made sure not to show any fear. With the information i had gained, i aimed to try and figure out a way to get out of here and back home. He released me and offered me a hand but i brushed it off and stood on my own. This game of escape the room was not over. He and i both knew it.

"So we seem to be at an impass." I told him.

"There is no impass about this. Youre staying here and that is final." He growled at me. I shrugged and head towards the door.

"Where do you think youre going?" He demanded,blocking my path.

"To the bathroom, or am i not allowed to go?"

"You are allowed but i will escort you."

"Not into the bathroom, you wont?"

"Ofcourse not, i would love to though, but as much as it hurts me to be away from your attractive body, i will refrain from getting in your personal space. Im not ready to die yet." Glad to know that he knew where you stood.

Mutt opened the door and instantly two bulky guards blocked the exit.

"At ease , Marcus and Lucas. She is coming with me." The two blonde haired men nodded and stepped aside. Mutt led the way to the bathroom but didnt touch me. Good, he was learning. While we walked, i took in the magneficant hallway. The walls were covered in gold velvet with huge diamond chandeliers hanging every five yards or so. The carpet was blue velvet and my feet loved the feeling of plush underneath them. Paintings of wolves,nature and people lined the wall, giving off a very eerie feeling of having so many painted eyes staring at me.

Finally, we stopped in front of a dark brown door. He held it open for me to enter. Stepping inside, i closed the door behind me but realised that there wasnt a lock on it. Smart dogs.

The walls in the room were a vibrant purple and the floor was a white carpet. The shower was glass with gold edges and a digital system to customize your shower. A large white jacuzzi resided next to it. Across the room was where the white and gold porcelian toilet took its residence. The sink next to it was antique looking, with a mirror hanging above it. I quickly used the toilet, washed and dried my hands on the softest purple towel ever. Then i opened the door to see mutt again.

"You done?" He asked politely but i didnt bother answering him. Instead, i walked back to the room not suprised by him being able to keep up with my pace. When i approached the room, Marcus opened the door for mutt and i to enter. I turned to look at him and his gleaming green eyes stared at me hungrily. The look pulled at something in my heart. Almost as if i liked this mutt. But i couldnt like the mutt because i swore i would escape. Just as i got my feelings sorted out, his eyes flash gold, his body closing the distance between us as our lips crashed against each other.

As soon as our lips touch, it feels like id shut down my brain and let insanity take over. Mutt and i were both suprised when i started to kiss back. He bit my lip softly, asking for persmision and i readily agreed. Thankfully, just as his tongue started to slip into my mouth, my brain started to function again. I bit his tongue hard with my fangs, making him jump back in suprise. His eyes were now back to normal, meaning his wolf had gone back to the recesses of his mind.

"Im really sorry, i didnt mean to do that. I let my wolf take over and..." As mutt was busy trying to explain himself, i looked back at the balcony door. I bet i could smash that. Mutt seemed to catch on really quickly because he begged me not to even think about it. I ignored him and press my back against the door.

Wolf-boy sighs, " I didnt want to have to do this." I looked at him confused.

"Marcus, Lucas!" He called and immediately the two men rushed in.

"Get her." Oh no they dont. I smashed the glass with my hand, ignoring the pain, and ran outside. Thankfully, it was dark, a factor i hadnt considered. I jumped off the balony but strong hands caught me midair, throwing me over someones shoulder. I hissed but i didnt fight because there was armour on the man.

"Where do you want her, Alpha?" The guard asked.

"Somewhere i can watch her without her hurting herself or anyone else. Maybe the infirmary. Tie her down?"

"That sound good to me." The guard holding me agreed.

"The clinic it is then." Suddenly, weariness crashed over me.