New Friends, New Pizzeria, No Family?

Your P.O.V

You're running around your room trying to get ready at warp speed. You're going so fast and become so disorientated by the fact you get your family back, that you try to use you shirt your pants. You put both your legs in the sleeves before you realize that you were dressing yourself wrong. You quickly fix it and put your clothes on properly. You grab your phone from the beside table and run down stairs.

You're greeted by a Goldy leaning on a wall impatiently.

"Hurry up!!!!! We finally get to see them again and your taking ages to get ready." Goldy says as he pushes off the wall.

"I'm sorry that I was so excited that I was dressing myself wrong. I also forgot to tell you that Nick has a job offer for you if you want to take it." You say as you walk past him to get your shoes on.

"Are you serious?" He asks as he walks up behind you.

"Yup"

You stand up and open the door for him. He walks through and towards the car in the driveway.

"So I get to work in the place I called home for years? And still be able to come back here after?" He asks as he opens the passenger door and slides in.

"Yup. He wanted someone to seat the families that came to the pizzeria and he thought you'd be the best candidate." You tell him after you buckle yourself in.

He just nods his head and seems to get lost in thought. You put the car in reverse and back out of the drive way. You put it in drive and head towards the pizzeria.

~~The Skip Of Time~~

You arrive at the pizzeria and Goldy is still zoned out.

"Hey there Goldy?? You want to join me on earth again? Or are you having fun in space?" You say as you wave hands in front of his face.

He snaps out of his daze and notices that you had arrived at the new pizzeria. You look and notice a bunch of the other workers there. You see Monique, Drake, and Alkia. Except there was two new people that you didn't recognize. There was also a dog hanging around Alkia's feet. You realize that Foxy was within a hundred foot radius of you. You feel your smile getting bigger and bigger as you realize you can be with him again. Your emotions take control of you as you burst out of the car and run towards the door. You reach the door and discover that it's locked. Sadly though you don't know how to pick a lock.

"Someone a little eager to work?" You hear a familiar voice say.

You turn around and come face to face with Drake.

"Yes I am. I in fact love this place and I love working here." You say to him a matter of factly.

"You're the only one then." Monique says crossing her arms. She still has that stuffy with her though.

"Hey!!! We want to work here!!! That's why we took the job!!! We are excited to work!!!" Two girls say that you didn't recognize.

"And who might you two be?" Goldy asks as he strolls to your side.

"I'm Kat and this is my friend Wolfy. We are the new waitresses here."

You look at the one that called herself Kat. She had dyed pink hair and blue/green eyes. On top of her head she had black cat ear headband. Her clothing consisted of a pink and purple stripped off both shoulders long sleeved shirt and black spandex pants that hugged all her curves with a clipped pink cat tail. On her feet she wore black wedged ankle boots. Her friend Wolfy was dressed differently. She had black hair with blue highlights all through out it. Beautiful dark blue eyes. She wore black boots, blue and black pirate skirt, black pirate coat, white pirate shirt, blue and black pirate hat. On top of her head was a pair of black wolf ears and tail to match them. Around her neck is a pirate ship necklace.

You're about to introduce yourself and Goldy, but get interrupted by Nick walking out and greeting you all.

"Welcome to the new Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria!!!! Sorry for keeping you guys waiting but I had to quickly deal with something. Now that's it's dealt with, you guys can come in and meet the new and improved Fazbear Family!!!" Nick says with a huge smile and happy tone.

With that he steps to the side and let's you all enter the pizzeria. You're the first one inside, along with Goldy. You run to where Pirates Cove should be, but it isn't there anymore. You run to the stage and notice that newer robots are on it instead of the ones that you know and love. Then new ones looked like they've been polished a bit too many times along with going through a make up artist. Behind you, you hear an eerie tune. You turn around and see a box. Then a puppet looking thing pops out of it. You look down the hall and see a boy with balloons in his hand. Confusion over comes you. 'Where are all the other animatronics? He originals? My family?' Goes through your head.

"Hey Y/N!!!! You might want to come see this." Goldy yells to you from somewhere else in the pizzeria.

You head in the direction of the voice and find Goldy staring at another new animatronic. In front of him is a pink and white fox that looks like it's about to collapse any second. It seems to you that he replaced all the old animatronics and added a few new ones. The question is though, Where are the others and Where's your Little Fox?

A/N
I didn't get distracted today. I'm actually posting it at my normal time. All I really want to say to guys at this point is that all of your comments made my day. You guys seemed so stoked over the fact that the sequel began and the same with the prequel. It really makes my day to see so many people loving my story. Thank you so much Little Foxes. I'll see you in the next chapter!!!!