Any Ideas?

I'm really excited right now, because my original book (Falling For Foxy) is about 4K from reaching 100K. I am completely excited for this because when I started the book I didn't even think I'd ever reach 10K. Much less 100K. So, because it's all my lovely readers doing this, I want to do something for you guys. But, we have a slight issue on that. I don't know what you guys want from me. Which brings us to why we have this author's note. I would love it if you guys gave me some ideas do to for this big achievement that you guys helped me get. So can you please tell me some things that you guys would like from me? I am open to all ideas. And if you guys give me a couple that I really like, I'll do all the ones that I like or sound like fun. I may even do all of them if I'm able to, because let's face it, you guys are amazing and I couldn't have asked for better readers. I love it when you guys are commenting and I think my favourite thing to see people comment. Is when they don't know who P is and they keep saying its this one guy until they finally figure out who it really is. It always brightens my day to watch new and old readers progress with the story. I am so thankful to all of you. I hope you guys can think of some things I can do to celebrate with you guys for helping me reach 100K. That's all I really had to say, so that's all Little Foxes. I'll see you in the next chapter!!!!!

P.S- the new chapter is in the making, as you guys are reading this!!!!!